Double-page supporter
The crocodile just keep making every tragedy more intense each time. Akaza can rot in hell, but I fell very bad for Hakuji. Remember tht Muzan is the real demon here.

And one other thing, we can relate to this type of tragedy because is universal, we all have known about envy and rivalry gone wrong between groups and schools and how greed is the fuel for cold-hearted murder.

Remember that issue 22-23 comes earlier than usual, so the new chapter will be released sooner, and next of it will be a break.

Fed-Kun's army
muzan did this
(except for the people hakuji killed, tho i still cant blame him for getting revenge)

Contributor
These mangaka are getting better and better making background story mmm...

So, Akaza officially gets the award for saddest upper moon backstory. Gyoumei is second.
Hantengu had the award for most screwed up upper moon backstory. Douma's is second.

ICIC

Double-page supporter
Fuck and here I thought I wouldnt give a shit about his backstory.

The narration was very well done.

Fucking hell, man. Bet these people are also waiting for him... Author's getting better & better at these backstories.

Double-page supporter
Jeez KnY... you're making me actually feel sorry for this guy after everything he has done 😣

Double-page supporter
This is how you do a hamfisted sympathy gathering backstory.

Dex-chan lover
i mean thats the tragedy of what muzan does to these people he infects with his poisonous blood. he purposefully finds people who are tragic lost souls, offers them what they think they need and in doing so removes their humanity slowly over time. they forget why they made the deal in the first place, they forget their motivations as humans. some forget they were human. All they remember is muzan, and their unwavering loyalty to him. Muzan is a coward, who hides behind the strong people he has corrupted.

Dex-chan lover
Akaza no doubt has one of the saddest backstories. I felt the heart wrenching pain as soon as he talked about the fireworks. i know they'd never reach that dream but I hoped. Truly a great narrative, I don't remember crying this much with any other manga. Muzan deserves the worst.

i hate this manga its just making my heart break over every single character its tired please give it a break

Double-page supporter
I know we are going to yet another back story of a demon. I know it's going to be sad. I know it's predictable. But boy, why does this tears kept flowing on and on? Good backstory for Akaza and two siblings.

Users who are viewing this thread