Dex-chan lover
????????????????????????????????????

too late bruh ravi already getting stuffed with UGLY BASTARD sausage

Dex-chan lover
So she misunderstood what he wanted, and he misunderstood what she wanted? 😬

Dex-chan lover
dude who [almost] everyone predicted to be a bad guy, turns out is in fact a bad guy. Who had thought? Don't get me wrong still like the series, but wish it went off the rails ever so slightly. To lower my standards further, as long as this guy is not a demon in disguise I will be extremely happy that its not full of cliche.

so saw that coming.... this is getting old with these cliches.... but still it an ok read at least.

Dex-chan lover
Ha!
raw

Dex-chan lover
Because I'm terrible with waiting, went to check the RAW
Guy went to orphanage, apologize and ask her to come back with him.
She ask if she's not a burden to him.

Misunderstanding cleared.

Director tries to fool him at first, failed, called out goons + shout for town's guards.

Magic beat down (the director can use magic, but nowhere near as strong as our op dad)

At the end of the fight:
Ravi "Dad, are you alright!"
Guy "Yeah...wait, Ravi did you just-"

Guards show up, was about to arrest MC until they notice Ravi clinging onto him, then they switch to "can you explain what's going on?"

Basically in the same chapter the misunderstanding get solved :v

Dex-chan lover
is there anybody surprised? We wanted to be surprised by a randomly nice fatty, but we all knew he was a corrupt loli slavedealer

Fed-Kun's army
Too late, i bet that pedophile orphanage guy already had his way with her.

Dex-chan lover
It was obvious from the start. A merchant would never willingly run an orphanage, especially at a loss. He looked like a pedo merchant from the start, but it sounds like he might deal in child soldiers too. He has probably cause hundreds of kids to live horrible lives, so I do hope MC kills him. Though, I'm not sure if this world has slavery, or what he is doing would even be considered wrong by the crown. Of course one would hope that other merchants would at least ostracize him.

Dex-chan lover
well, I had hoped for a trope flipping, but this is good too.

Also, I'm not sure how wide-spread education is, but the girl didn't seem the type to have been learned or practiced enough to write such a clean, tidy note. I mean, she'd gone without thumbs for a while. the note should have been chicken scratch. MC was kinda dumb, especially since she said she wasn't interested in the orphanage before they left?

Fed-Kun's army
i did say i dont judge the man, but goddamn seems like that fat ass director is a child trafficker for demons

Users who are viewing this thread