5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 79 - Sisters’ War - Second Battle

Group Leader
Itsuki was the first one to have feeling for him lmao, yall didn't know?

when kid Rena said she'll be an example for the others sister... Itsuki is the last one to come to mind. I mean what did she do? took upon her self to act like the mother and try to take school seriously although failed hard at it enough that she needed a tutor.
on the other hand why did Itsuki appear the first time in front of Fuu-kun just to tell him "goodbye"? and now why does she have a 180 turn? because her sisters like him? don't make sense man, if she became jealous then why'd she even say goodbye in the first place? "No... i don't want anymore cake"... eats the entire cake.

The first appearance of adult Rena seems more in tune with Yotsuba as recently she said she'll support him going forward. You could also think of Yotsuba as acting as an example for her sisters as she's the most independent one and goes about helping most other people. But Negi built her up to be bad at lying and acting, then again she did have a moment where she said to Fuutarou "it's because i like you" and then was like "see, i can do it too". Did she mean lying, i mean she's a quintuplet so she should be able to do what the others do, on the other hand if she's as Negi build her, maybe she was able to say it because it was the truth. Honestly so far it looks like there isn't a person Yotsuba wouldn't like, she's really a people's person.

what are you doing Negi, what's you smoking, pass me some of that.

Aggregator gang
Seems like she might not win based on how he was acting towards Rena, I mean even if he does still like her, he probably doesn't love Itsuki.

I think she use Rena disguise to get Futarou to help her sisters make peace cause she seem to believe after she talk to him as Rena thing will go back to normal, just like the last time.
Futarou: Fuck off
Itsuki: suprise pikachu picture.

@rongmario shh, dont you know if a girl comes to your home and befriends your little sister, it's purely out of... friendship?

Even when she sees how you changed after your first encounter and tries to change herself... it's just friendship.

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuba's sad she's the only one not heads over heels in love with Fuutarou.

@banhammer
"when kid Rena said she'll be an example for the others sister... Itsuki is the last one to come to mind."

The first chapter of 7 Goodbyes disagrees with this reading. There Itsuki is so impressed by Fuutarou 'setting an example' for the quints (she repeated the phrase twice in the chapter for emphasis), that in the end it's part of the reason why she sided with him and slapped Nino in the end. In fact, this same phrase Kid Rena uses has ONLY been repeated by Fuutarou and Itsuki - if there is ONE quint that comes to mind about 'setting an example', it should be Itsuki.

Itsuki has been the most studious of the quints (Yotsuba said so when she was introducing Fuutarou to their rooms), it's just the plot demanded Itsuki be dumb so that she's equal with the quints. Reminder that Kid Rena said she will give "five times the effort" to set an example for her sisters, and just because you put effort doesn't mean results will come.

This is why I love Gotoubun, no roundabout and no need to cling so much to the past like Nis*koi!

Dex-chan lover
Man I still feel like Istuki isn’t the real Rena, I mean I just don’t buy it. Sure it makes sense because her live for her mother apparently being the strongest, and she’s the youngest. But it feels toooo easy/obvious/cliches if it were her. I feel like most, if not all, of them knew about the fake Rena. And Itsuki remembers wrong thinking she was the original first Rena who spoke with Fuu, but actually isn’t.

Dex-chan lover
It wasnt hard to guess it was Itsuki, its just shipper have blinders were they refuse to acknowledge anything that goes against their ship. In fact this is why I bail on series were shipping became the only thing "discussed" as its just a bunch of autists screeching and false flag trolling.

Dex-chan lover
>Yotsuba no goal

BE A WIFE THEN

No seriously tho, she’s so selfless, focusing in others happiness and not her goals, SHE NEEDS AN ARC

Rena is the secret sixth twin they mentioned in the beginning the big twist is the sextuplet reveal.

Users who are viewing this thread