5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 79 - Sisters’ War - Second Battle

Dex-chan lover
I don't know which was more satisfying.
Fuutarou telling Rena to fuck off and not ruin his trip or Kogarashi telling his entire harem to fuck off and not ruin his trip.

I wonder if Negi will make what if chapters once this is all said and done just to please some of you guys when your Best Girl ships get dragged to hell.

Dex-chan lover
@Zubonsama
Both are very satisfying I wouldn't pick either one out.

I just find it refreshing that Fuutarou didn't get chained by the past event like love hina & nisekoi where "Oh is this girl the one I made the promise all those years ago because I can't love her if she isn't" stupid trope.

Dex-chan lover
@Urappy
I heard Negi is gonna write all the endings and release a different one with each Tankoboun.

@Kyujyu
Because Negi is stripping down the overplayed shitty harem tropes and rebuilding them in a proper sense.

@draggie
Yotsubas instrumentality project calls for a harem ending.

Probably, Yotsuba will take big role on that "dream" that was said on ch 77, and she'll probably say "I want to become Fuutarou's wife", like that would happen.
I put my vote on Itsuki.

The burger-chan joined the battle.
-The Snek
-The Train
-The Shadow
-The Burger
-The Clown
Who gonna win ? Put your bet ! 😁

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Maala
We don't use sexual slurs towards other users on MD. Please consider how to post more thoughtfully in the future.

I suggest you look over our rules here: https://mangadex.org/rules

Thanks,

Zeph

I wonder if this is him not trying to distance himself and reset boundaries now that he was hired again. The reason I think this is that a few episodes back their father brings it up and later he even thinks about having to do that

Fuutaro being tired of their bs and shenanigans gives me life. Seriously though, they're being thirsty as fudge and this man is just trying to have a good time for once since the previous trips went downhill. I'm liking Yotsuba for being supportive, but man her trying to bring everyone back together is hurting my feels. She deserves a lot more love.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm thinkin there are multiple fake renas, the one who met him in the past is still going under the radar.

itsuki is probably the real rena cos she wants to be like her mother so much.

Users who are viewing this thread