5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - Sisters’ War - Third Battle

I'll make my predicament here, I'm Ichika-chan' and Yotsuba-chan's fan, but judging from Negi's way of showing the plot, the bride is either Miku or Itsuki. Miku is more likely to be the bride tho.

I wish Negi will kind enough to give Yotsuba and Ichika a better partner..

l4sf9tnozgq21.jpg

#ISTILLLOVEYOUICHIKA

I see the ichika fandom is still sticking together,yasu!

On the other note,eatsuki fandom is slowly plummeting..one rival less,3 to go

On a serious note,Negi you sick bastard you did what you wanted to happen-and it happened-the whole world is fighting against 5 fictional characters (lmao(

@fury130

I think there is one more option,

Yotsuba covers for ichika when Fuutarou questions them. I really see her doing that. She moves fuutarou away while miku and ichika resolve stuff

Dex-chan lover
It's about to go down. I used to give Ichika a solid second place, but recently she is going to far with her deception, so now Yotsuba is second. The best is obviously Miku.

Contributor
Miku is a passive and frankly unimpressive character. I would take any of the 4, especially Nino, over her winning this harem battle.

n_b

Snake sank her own ship, good riddance you fucking bitch
Hopefully Miku stops being a doormat and Yotsuba is on her way to being relevant

Miku is just too precious but I do agree, she's gotta step up and be aggressive for at least one time but wow, Ichika went crazy. This manga is really popular. Over 150 comment.

It's still weird for Itsuki join the battle know while 50 chapters before she only care about food.

Users who are viewing this thread