5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - Sisters’ War - Third Battle

Fed-Kun's army
Yotsuba... she really... Yotsuba is the sweetest thing in this universe jesus christ

@DracokidYT Maybe... But he gave 3 hints lolinako is Nino since early manga. She said she remember have met "blonde boy" in past and 2 hints in this chapter. I don't think he gave them and "yeah just a prank"

@DracokidYT Maybe just i overthinking. LOL. And yeah, Negi is troller so we don't know what will this mad man do next. But I predict this arc will has more information about "real" Rena. And I hope this arc will surpasses Seven Goodbyes arc (best arc until now IMO)

Aggregator gang
I'm starting to feel bad for Miku-chan, she is the only one who's trying to be fair and honest with them all.
Yotsuba helping her with is the best thing it could have happened, she is the most honest of them all before Miku but she is still acting like a bystander.

Ichika can't go back now that she started her deception, if she did, then it would be all for nought.

Lets look at it this way-
1:Itsuki started to make her move,what we know of is that she knows something about the kyoto trip,even though she may not have been lolinako
2:nino seems like wont be able to do anything here,but who knows
3:in ch 81,miku will have a great win or miss,depending what yotsuba or ichika does
4:ichika is doing this for her love,but she doesnt mean any ill will-if you love someone,do what you need to
5:yotsuba-her role in this arc is obviously GIGANTIC,she controls the playing field

Let the best quint win

Nino- Best girl, super pretty, is fashionable, can cook, had the metaphorical balls to confess first
Miku- Other best girl, cute and shy, tries her best, history buff, plays clean
Ichika- Evil backstabbing bitch, even Nino realizes it, plays dirty against her own sisters, super gross
Itsuki- Fat
Yotsuba- Total bro, completely neutral which means you can trust her, bow makes her look like a bunny(super cute)

@DracokidYT you know that Ichika is going total scumbag because if any of your friends were to do that to you, you would mark him as a scum enemy to terminate as soon as you can. No illwill my ass.

@Articalfox and whats wrong with that? She doesnt hate her sisters,she just loves someone so much to do that,but i guess normies,people who havent experienced hardships in life and true love wouldnt undertand that-i cant hate ichika,but yes she is a scumbag,but thats not necesarily a bad thing in my book

@DracokidYT A comment so wrong in so many aspects. Let me tell you just that: being scumbag with those who watch your back, such as the sisters, is the sure way to fail hardships or add even more weight to them. You may not find a bad thing Ichika being scumbag, and that's ok. It's a manga. In real life she would have been ostracized and despised, driven away and left alone. I appreciate her being tenacious, but scumbagness is another thing.

@DracokidYT by the time that you state "i guess normies,people who havent experienced hardships in life and true love wouldnt undertand that" essentially seems to invalidate your arguments as they are filled with narcissism. As Articafox states, Ichika would have been washed away, especially with what obvious mistakes she has made; only because of the setting, there are no harsh repurcussions.

So you'd let a family member trick you just because they "love" something so much? There's a limit to how scumbag-y you should let someone be. Heck, I'd even argue, if you think it's okay to be such a scumbag "cuz love" you are just as much as a scumbag.

Users who are viewing this thread