5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - Sisters’ War - Third Battle

Re-state the question "youd let a family member trick you because of love" because that DID happe to me,and i dont mind it one bit,and many other horrible things in my life-so thats the reason why i support ichika-because its better to be a scumbag then be scumbagged,dont you agree

@DracokidYT " its better to be a scumbag then be scumbagged,dont you agree". In terms of immediate gains, yes, since the person gets what they want. But what about medium to long terms? What about the repercussions in the social environment, trust, and relationships of that person? I value integrity because i know well how skilled and loyal friends who watch your back are an extremely useful resources, to put it in material and emotional terms. Bros before hoes, they say.

Also, being scumbag > being scumbagged..dunno, this is an answer that works for me, and i don't judge those who feel otherwise, because it's a matter of individual values. But i place much importance on loyalty, fairness and cooperation, so behaving in a scumbag manner for me is something i find difficult to come in terms with. I would detest myself. Been that, felt that.

"No matter the result,it was i that came to the resolve to do this,so please" ichika says as nino assaults her

Thats y i cant hate ichika

maybe Fuutarou knows that time was Ichika disguised as Miku and knows already MIku's feelings.
Knowing Miku's character she'd run away from that situation.
Knowing Ichika's character she doesn't give up on Fuutarou

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao. I've been enjoying watching Ichika go full heel but she done goofed yet again.

I don't know if I'm going to enjoy season 2 with knowing that there's going to be a fucking shitstorm in the horizon... But at least it will kinda decrease the stress i get from reading this

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this is hard i think Ichika should just be honest instead of pulling all this crap but i cant really hate her anyways shes trying her best in her own twisted way, i thought she hd a Rena disguise though

Contributor
Ichika's Theme Song: We Are Number One

It works on so many levels. Including
not being the ultimate winner

Dex-chan lover
you can be sympathetic to ichika but to actually defend her actions is human trash behavior. i didn't think anyone here would actually go that far. your moral worth is in the gutter.

ichika will be alright when she repents

Users who are viewing this thread