5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 82 - Sisters’ War - Fifth Battle

Thoughts [Feelings?]:

I feel like Itsuki is only disguising as Rena based on what Fuutarou told her at the hospital.

I feel like Yotsuba is Lolikano. Intuition. I'm late by some chapters so maybe who Lolikano is already revealed, but I'm going with this.

I feel like the Miku at the room is actually Ichika. She traded places with Miku as Miku is seen running with Fuutarou [Fuutarou knew it was Miku himself.]. Also, the Miku at the room said "Sorry Nino," near at the end.

I feel like the real Miku is gonna do something now. I think Ichika gave her a chance or something.

Feelings for thought :p

Dex-chan lover
I like Nino but i still prefer Ichika/Yotsuba, also Itsuki .... whats going on with her? I still think shes trying to get mc to remember Yotsuba=Lolikano but maybe im wrong and she also wants him?

Dex-chan lover
No, two sisters being sick would be totally normal. Close proximity = more transmission vectors.

Nino throwing some borderline handere vibes...

I must say... I kinda want to ship Nino x Miku lol. They’re such a good pair.

I have a feeling Itsuki secretly loves Fuutarou and is using the Rena costume to get closer to him or to maybe make him say that she was fond of Rena or that she was his first love, so then she could reveal herself as Itsuki later on. That explains why she’s desperate in trying to make Fuutarou remember all those events from 5 years ago

Ik that this manga is already done. But why the hec are you giving miku so much bad times!!? She never had a real good moment with fuut like nino.. Her love story is like a train of torture. But hopefully she finally get some good ol quality time with fuut, and have them complimenting others by the time i read the next chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread