5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - Sisters’ War - Seventh Battle

Double-page supporter
@mrmm its not a war to begin with. /a/ scans translates most for a, thank you based anons, while dropout translates for money.

Power Uploader
@Scrwd

1461960962_hoganmoney.gif

MD@Home
@Scrwd I do have to say that the tl from /a/ is a cut higher compared to dropouts, just the way they do it makes it fit the characters better...
No clue why dropout even decided to pick this one up knowing that it was already being done though...

So far, the better reaction from Futarou towards a confession has been the Miku's one, and since Author said he is not going with the cliches we still have hope for Miku being the chosen girl.

Aggregator gang
First girl to fall for Fuutarou finally did it!

Only took 84 chapters but hey at least it finally happened.

Double-page supporter
Damn she is soooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
did we just get a Star War reference at the last panel?!?!

That reference Han Solo & Leia - I Love You, I Know

"Yeah, I know" is truly the best answer he could've said, Fuutarou was alpha asf.

SHIEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEt! My girl is all grown up! Brings tears to my eyes😭😭😭. #TeamMiku until it goes down

Dex-chan lover
LOL the credit page is so darn cute, and it reflects everyone's personality so well. Miku playing by the book, Nino aggressively trying to lure the MC in, Ichika being sneaky as usual, Yotsuba cheering everyone on... and Itsuki stuffing her face as always

Dex-chan lover
She used Hitagi's style, and he went for the Solo finisher, DAMN

Aggregator gang
Finally Miku did it. We can now focus on Itsuki's problem and then Yotsuba's then Ichika's redemption or the redemption starts before Itsuki. While everyone is having problems Nino would just rush straight and would help others here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread