5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - Sisters’ War - Seventh Battle (Behind the Scenes)

Contributor
Problem is that if Yotsuba was to get a character development arc, that would take precious screen time away from Miku and Nino and Ichika. And another shitstorm would brew in the shipping wars.

author gonna get a lot of shit if he dont develop this well with all the shippers.

this is why you dont do harem people, you start it up and then kick yourself in the end, not knowing how the fuck you would end it with a good fucking conclusion with 5 heroines. you cold make it where everyone is a bride but its not a fantasy genre. so fuck all and pick one.

The mangaka just fucking hates yotsuba at this point. She’s gone thru no development since she was introduced even tho she’s best girl

Supporter
Yotsuba doesn't have an arc yet because she's set to get the hots for Fuutarou's dad (and they haven't met yet).

Aggregator gang
Yotsuba is an airhead but for some reason i feel like she's surpressing her feeling (either love or hate), she might be the Joker of the series

Dex-chan lover
a little late, but i gotta say that miku pointing at fuutarou and going "love" like an idiot was one of the worst translation decisions i've seen and that dropout translating whatever it was (probably "suki") as "i like you" is far, far better

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 we found out how all 5 sisters actually meet MC at some point in their youth.

What do this cards in the last panel mean? Like is this some meaning in Japanese or is it simply referring to the game Ichika played with our little MC?

Dex-chan lover
last chapter was filled with miku shippers

now it's ichika lovers

you were literally roasting her 3 chapters ago like what

Double-page supporter
@Drewslaydon because she dont need eachother

it was both itsuki and ichika. The first bit with the charms was itsuki and the hotel bit was ichika, so technically itsuki met him first though i dont think shes in love. also considering they all gave up and are supporting miku i think this spells well for BEST FACTION (after nino faction ofc)

Users who are viewing this thread