5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - Sisters’ War - Seventh Battle (Back Side)

hqdefault.jpg

Supporter
@princeofcups besides, the official translations are, more often than not, at least in my experience, worse than the fan translation, I bought some Tomo chan volumes recently off of Amazon and left a review explaining why I feel this, but moving on, I can't seem to find a Patreon for this author, is there a Japanese equivalent to Patreon? That would be nice, I'd love to be able to give money directly to the mangakas and animators, as I'm deeply disgusted with the industry here in the West, as well as understand that, while maybe not as bad as the West, the industry ain't that great with the creators in Japan either.

Edit: When I went to look up my review to link, I noticed it's the top voted review vol. 1 has, glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks this, too bad the industry doesn't care 😥

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome chapter.
But without the drama, it's missing something. (Drama, I guess.)

@Vegetablesucks
Itsuki is the one who met and played with him at the afternoon.
Ichika is the one who played card with him at the night.

Dex-chan lover
I just want everyone to have an equal chance at this point. Gimme a Yotsuba arc, and stop sidelining Itsuki. She keeps showing interest, but she keeps getting interrupted by fooooood 😫

Group Leader
@princeofcups
You have a point there. I just learned that buying official translation doesn't entirely support the mangaka because of the publishing contract between publishers from Japan and overseas. If any, the mangaka is at the bottom of the chain and receives royalties from sales only in Japan (depending on contract). Also, some mangaka doesn't bother with the foreign sales since the sales in Japan outsold the sales overseas. Still if the mangaka knew that their work is well-received overseas through official translations, that will motivate them to improve their work. So it's not bad to buy the official translation.

@ichigoteguz
Unfortunately, Haruba-sensei doesn't have a patreon or a pixiv fanart (japanese equivalent for patreon). So I think we can support him through buying the manga either from official translation or in Japanese language.

The word "love" that Fuutarou said was ambiguous.
My assumption, Miku made a confession but not directly. It was clear when she showed she liked this, that, and that (to Fuutarou).
Did Fuutarou accept it as a love confession? Or will it be shifted to the part where he misunderstood what Miku meant? Yes.

This obviously will not end anytime soon.
If so, it will feel too forced.
And no, the more it gets here, the more I don't want it to be a harem ending. This is not about happily-ever-after ending. But about what they went through together. The conflict has been drawn very well so far, and when compared to the others, this is neat.

It would be very interesting to see what is behind it, its past, then the contradiction with the current situation - which does not fully provide space for childhood friends and the law about "they will always win". I want to see the obvious triggers that encourage Fuutarou to choose one of them.

>>Regarding the problem of buying an official translation, I agree with that.
What is clear is that overseas sales are only like extra pocket money for them.

I remembered the conversation on a television about this problem - actually, no, they talk about their market records, but that won't be much different.
They (maybe) responded to the Kpop which is now worldwide, and why Japan did not do the same.
A: Suppose that the Korean market is 1000, Japan has 50000. So if it's calculated, it's much bigger here so it's not necessary.

That's what I remember.
Their market is indeed big but buying is also not bad thing. In my country, Detective Conan's sales always reach 100% of the offer given. That's okay if it's calculated for them.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck, but at this point I can just surmise, that probably Yotsuba is next followed by the fifth, Itsuki, then everything ends.

Fed-Kun's army
oh I'm calling it, he's gonna reject her. and Itsuki is gonna win cuz everyone least expect that. Fuckin author you better create a solid plausible reason

Power Uploader
@RangoBongo Don't forget to make the video of burning house and post it on youtube later. You'll at least get some money for building new house.

Supporter
@Fluffypoochi , Sweet_Seats did give the sauce, but if you don't know what those numbers are the sauce is probably a lot spicier than what you're looking for 😂

Users who are viewing this thread