5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - Sisters’ War - Seventh Battle (Back Side)

@ichigoteguz & @Sweet_Seats

Of course I didn't find it.
That code was for N, not bad yet limited in categories.
If you guys want to go deeper down the rabbit hole of debauchery, sadpanda is where it's at.

But thanks for the code.

Fed-Kun's army
ANd yet another week of watching Yotsuba set her sisters against one another in order to swoop in for the easy victory. Bide your time, #4, bide your time.

i'm now convinced that Yotsuba is the first lolikano Fuutarou met 5 years ago (right after he realize he is being a third wheel to his friend in their trip).
If we look at chapter 66 (scramble eggs 6) page 8, you can see there Yotsuba recall about how Ichika playing with a boy (which i presume as kid Fuutarou) she wanted to be friend with. Linked it with this chapter which show us how the first lolikano telling the other sisters about interesting boy she just met that day, then followed by Ichika playing sevens with Fuutarou.
I think this is pretty much a solid evidence.

I think fuutarou will accepts confenssion as long as he has mutual feeling, not accepting it to see how his feeling will become after dating any girl. The girl who kiss him beneath the bell has the best chance because fuutarou hinted it himself. Can't wait to see who it was.

I don't get, outside waifudom, why to support Ichika. In the sense of the story, sure she was an appealing heroine in being unconventional by being crafty and doing things you don't see from a harem often. But it was painfully obvious, when it was mentioned that Yotsuba said that Ichika stole a "newfound friend" when they were younger, and with Ichika's development, this was all going to happen. No, I don't see any comeback for Ichika in getting Fuutaro, especially with how he rejected her. I sense this will be another Nino where Fuutaro won't have any deep set grudge against Ichika... but just like with Nino, I don't see it happening. She only realized Fuutaro was the one she loved after she saw that picture dropped.

Anyways, I'll say at the least that I did enjoy what this chapter tried to offer for the seventh and all the context behind. I expected it to be a redemption chapter for Ichika, but it was all of the other quints together. Was pleased to see this.

Guys ... I found something amazing!
each girl's name coming from her number in japanese!

@GreenMoriyama Fuutaro didn't reject Ichika... when he asked if she remembered them buying the charm together, he caught her about that and said he can't believe anything she says right now... but that wasn't a rejection. The Back Side Chapter we find out she was the girl he spent the evening with playing cards... I wonder why she lied about the charm and got caught but I guess more will unfold later.

But... Was it the day he spent with one sister that left an impression? Or the evening being led by the nose and playing cards with Ichika?

Chapter 11 he told Ichika they were partners... and ever since then their interactions through every arc has been the most complex. We'll see who he ends up marrying but I'm betting on his 'partner.' đŸ˜„

In this backside chapter Ichika says this will probably be our last vacation together. And then Nino said you don’t mean... and got cut off before Nino could finish her sentence...

Is Ichika planning to move away??

What's the Iron Man image referencing? Is that from Endgame? I haven't seen Endgame yet, so no spoilers please...

@donm527 why re u believe that ichika still had a chance? for me, ichika and miku are done, while nino still have that bracelet thing, itsuki is unknown and yotsuba is still mystery. OG lolikano is obviously yotsuba tho.. the one who met him first and bought those charms together.

Readers having misinterpreted the events of this chapter is really amusing.

No. The other quints haven't given up towards their romantic aspirations for Fuu. They were helping one of their sisters who was feeling down because events didn't go as she planned and was just staying in a damn dark corner feeling sorry for herself. It basically a pity move by her sisters. Their priorities, at least for the participating four are greater for their relationship with each other than for Fuu.

And as a consequence of their actions, along with the help of Takeda and Fuu most importantly, Miku was able to implicitly(by /a/ translations) confess her feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread