5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - Sisters’ War - Seventh Battle (Back Side)

I can accept all the "X should win", "X best girl", or "harem end ftw" comments. But everyone who says "X should gtfo", "I won't accept it if X win" etc are just being a d*ck.

Aggregator gang
Fuck off Bitchika. I don't care how hard the author tries, there is no redemption for your actions against your sister.

Fuckin snake ass bitch.

I'm still triying to understand why is there so many people saying that the other quints conceded... The only one that SEEMS to have given up is Ichika, while Nino doesn't, nor Itsuki (Yotsuba isn't even triying, tho). The fact that all of them come together to help Miku is only because they knew that most likely she would run away if she didn't have any support, but that doesn't mean that they have given up. The scene with Nino seeing the two together, for example, is just so it could be seen how she actually would feel bad if she wasn't the winner.

Fed-Kun's army
remember when Nino was a bitch? everyone hated her she wasn't popular among viewers at all and ranked 4 after Miku-ichika-Yotsuba. nino troubled fuutarou a lot and caused him a lot of suffering ichika isn't causing him any trouble though she is causing her sisters troubles and this is her redemption, she is pretty much out of the battle royal, she has paid her price now let her rest.

I may possibly be the only person who has stuck as an Ichika fan through her horrible travesties and I'm here to stay.

Aggregator gang
Hohoho, I came from the future. Now
Bow to me peasants...

60291824_2305450819668837_1570357635327197184_n.jpg

60290325_2305450796335506_2472977181886644224_n.jpg

HAREM FTW!!!
Here's the 6 holy numbers
/271761/

YOOOO, IT COULD BE ICHTIKA WHO WAS ACTUALLY THE GIRL HE MEET WHEN THEY WERE LITTLE, SHE WASNT LYING. SINCE SHE TOOK INTEREST IN HIM FIRST OMGGGGG

Been on each of the girl's ships at some point during all of this but I still feel like it's gonna be Itsuki. If each sister gets equal covers and the story wraps up in two more volumes, then it ends with the Itsuki on the cover with a wedding dress, which seems thematically fitting.

Contributor
@Ikkakun, Nah, we are already on the 10th volume with this chapter, and i highly doubt the story will end with only 7/10 more chapters.
After The bribes cover, we should at least get a final cover with all characters if it end (Or Fuutarou ? He's the MC after all, getting the final cover would be great), or a re-roll to Ichika if the story still go for a long time.

lenteraneko thanks for eplaining the credits page i really didnt get it: you know it would be REALLY darn fun if Fuutarou actually liked Yotsuba!!! also i think if the author don't care about feed back Itsuki will be Fuutarou's wife 'cuz thats what he pointed in the first chapter, it made me feel that shes the main heroine.
Please forgive bad english

Ah, the joy when you are so retarded you need 4 of yourself to help you out. This is why Miku is the worst of them all. :)

So, 1 of the "secrets" finally unlocked, now only the final finisher's / kisser under the bell's identity is a mystery.

It will finish, soon. :) Only 100 more chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
The girl who cried wolf. Ouch that rejection hurts alot worse now.

So if Ichika is the childhood friend, wth is Itsuki doing pretending to be Rena? I'm still confused about that part. Unless Fuutarou also met her too (probably also Yotsuba, based on hints during hot spring arc).

P.s. Itsuki came thirsty and prepared I see, with that spare undies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also that Ninohug is acute!

Double-page supporter
@Vegetablesucks

I get the impression that they all probably hung out with him at different times for different reasons during that meeting five years ago and he just never realized there were five of them because they never appeared simultaneously.

Fed-Kun's army
Negi can try as hard as he wants to sell the other girls, I'll stay team Miku till the very end.

And yet again I will point out that buying the translations DOES NOT SUPPORT THE AUTHOR. The author sees none of the $ for the licensing. If you want to support the author, donate to their patreon.

Users who are viewing this thread