5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - Sisters’ War - Seventh Battle (Back Side)

Honestly, now that think of it, I believe it'd be an awesome plot-twist if, in the next chapter, it was revealed Miku was actually faking all of that and it was all her plan to get her sisters temporarily to help her. That'd make her even sneakier than Ichika.
And then, to top it all off, when it seem like we've seen it all and Miku is about to win, Yotsuba goes for the kill and kisses Futarou, once again leaving everyone with their eyes wide.

Fed-Kun's army
I can accept if miku wins at the end
but after this chapter, not anymore

That chapter seems chaotic for me, I think we should have two chapters instead of one here.

I'm rooting for Miku (a lot the same way Yotsuba is) and it seems, from Nino point of view, that she is the best match for him \o/. I feel like she has 3 of her sister thinking she will be the one.

But glad that we have the full picture from 5 years ago and I think it's the best it could be (correct me if I'm wrong: Itsuki spend the day with him but Ichika was the one he played cards with), now I hope it's nothing more or it would only oppose what we just learned. The only thing I want now is Fuutarou learning who he met but without any help and Ichika letting down the idea to make him belive her. That's the only way I could accept her redemption.

I'm here patiently waiting till this series turned out to be nisekoi v2 with crap ending and everyone get salty of it LOL😂
#haremmangaalwaysshit

Last chapter people were making teories about which sister is helping miku, turns out it's all of them 🤣

I don’t think I’m okay with Miku winning anymore, it’s starting to feel kinda forced now.

@Urappy Obviously it won't be Miku winning at this point. It's nice that the timid Miku was able to step up and confess even with a little nudge with her sisters and at the end she won't have regrets. But think of what happens with the battle now... all the other sisters have resolved to support Miku so all of them are no longer in the battle. But at this point Fuutaro will be able to find which girl he really likes. And do you really think Fuutaro will not really realize the truth of what happened in Kyoto and that he met Itsuki first but that Ichika was telling the truth and it was her he plays 7s with.

Fuutaro is not holier than thou that he's not going to forgive her for lying... just like many here have softened their position on Ichika after this chapter, Fuutaro will do the same and probably understand when he realizes the connection in kyoto. Everyone wanted Nino to die and thought no way a ship cause she did something so dangerous as drug a guy... so soon they are forgiven lol.

Ichika is the most complex character out of all the sisters through out this whole story. Taking the responsibility of "big sister" when their mom died and trying to take care of them, even with her job getting that apartment away from their dad to still be with Fuutaro. At the same time fighting with her growing feelings with Fuutaro and the moments they had through each arc Ichika had a major role... sneaking away at the festival in the first, getting stuck with Fuutaro at the ski trip, etc. and then deciding to be selfish and follow her heart a bit to now trying to make up for it by helping Miku and letting go.

As more chapters fill in all the details... you see Ichika is the main sister in this story and it will probably go the direction of Fuutaro slowly realizing his feelings more as Ichika tries to forget him for Miku's sake but will not be able to. The other sisters are out at this point after this chapter. Nino has even conceded at this point.

I don't really get why people joke on nisekoi ... I liked the ending.

What direction I will really hate, but wouldnt be surprised is... now that all the sisters have decided to support Miku meaning the rest of the sisters are no longer in battle mode... you'll see some scenario where Ichika focuses on her rising acting career and while doing a movie the leading man falls for Ichika and wooos her and she tries to go along with it in trying to move on and forget Fuutaro and have to go through all that junk until Fuutaro is able to realize his feelings, confront Ichika before she accepts the other guys proposal and they get together.

That would be terrible to read through.

Users who are viewing this thread