5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - Sisters’ War - Seventh Battle (Back Side)

Dex-chan lover
So wait the first Rena which appeared was Eatsuki or was it Ichika?
The second appearance was definitely Itsuki, but if that's the case, why is she so interested in dressing up like that in front of Fuutarou?
I'm happy that Ichika was the first girl, but now I have no idea about Itsuki's character arc. I thought her being the first girl was her whole shtick. Now she has nothing going for her

Aggregator gang
Damn this is getting really difficult to tell who will win.

I am still going to be on the Miku train but the Nino and Ichika train are still quite strong.

Dex-chan lover
@gregger it seems like Ichika only played with cards with him and stuff while futaro also met rena outside the inn they were staying the one after he realised he was a third wheel (and that was his first encounter) so she wasn’t the first girl who met him.

I guess we can assume all 5 of them somehow met futaro and he thought their one in the same so far there are only 3 points in time I can remember where he met rena 1 is the encounter when his heart was broken then inside the inn playing cards and lastly the person with him in the photo. Considering itsuki also have a photo with her we can assume she’s the one in the photo. The first encounter is still unknown.

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan
I don't recall it was ever said that Nino met his "cousin" before - she just saw his photo and thought he was her type. Then she met Fuuts wearing that wig and remembered the photo.

@imansaiki
with this chapter, fuutaro rejection to ichika hurts a lot

Well, what did you expect? She lied to him, and he caught her in the lie. At that point, any trust he had for Ichika was gone. And it's VERY hard to love and be with someone you can't trust to tell you the truth

Dex-chan lover
Can someone give me a rundown on what is known about Rena at this point? I mean, Ichika played cards with Fuutarou and someone hanged out with him (was it Itsuka?).

Dex-chan lover
Never thought I’d laugh and cry at a credit page before, but here I am. Well played.

That aside, it was surprising to know that the underwear Miku wore came from Itsuki. I thought for sure it was Ichika’s.

@anakskul well... see... Rena and the girl he met 5 years ago aren't neccessarily the same. Rena is the girl he meets up with and names herself Rena. This is probably Itsuki. Ichika met him 5 years ago.

EDIT: nvm you just changed the comment lol.

Users who are viewing this thread