5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - Sisters’ War - Seventh Battle (Back Side)

Dex-chan lover
there has never been any harem with a quintuplet in it, be the first fuutarou !!
herotimeplz.gif

Such a tearful confession of the heart from Ichika of falling in love with a boy 5 years ago... Anyone getting that cliche Nisekoi feeling to this story??

The author pulling another card to prolonged the war, all girls except Nino had met with Fuutarou.

Why Eatsuki bring her sexy panty when strolling around? What a pervert.

Dex-chan lover
@woodrabbit

Actually, Nino had already met Fuutarou when they were kids. Remember that arc When Fuutarou had to dress up as his 'cousin'? And how Nino ended up finding out that the 'cousin' she met when they were kids was actually Fuutarou all along, except with lighter hair?

Aggregator gang
i really dont know who will futaro end up with en the end withthis huge reveal the author just did on us....

Dex-chan lover
If this ends now I’m going to be content.
These sisters are all good girls and helping Mika make the best confession I ever saw was so satisfying.

The redemption! Miku is still the best girl for me, but I undestood Ichika a little more, the game isn't over yet bois!

Fed-Kun's army
ichika is actually not so bad -.- but i think itsuki will win she was the first one Rena for Fuu.kun

Oh God, it's going to be even more depressing to see in the future their reactions to him with another girl.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, I can forgive her I guess. Though she’s still bottom tier for me now

Users who are viewing this thread