5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - Sisters’ War - Seventh Battle (Back Side)

Fed-Kun's army
Ichika: Lost all the trust when Futarou caught her impersonating Miku, at that point he was already suspicious of her knowing that she is the type to make schemes, so its really difficult he would choose her... maybe they could make up but he doesn't sees her as a potential girlfriend anymore

Nino: At first was the tsundere type, but after she realize her feelings she start going strong after Fu-kun, too strong in fact that i don't think Futarou likes her type, kinda the scheming type too trying to get the upper leg, so she is no go too

Miku: The firts one to believe in him and the only one that from the beggining likes Futarou for what he is now, not because of a distant memory or because he looks handsome in a bad boy style, she's shy but little by little gains confidence and try to get to Futarou heart with dedication and perserverance, she makes the effort to learn to bake only so she could see Futarou happy eating her bread, they can share common interest and we see how they hit it off pretty good in the last chapter. ERGO BEST GIRL!

Youtsuba: Kind like Nino being the strong type or should i say the pushy type, again not the type that Futarou feels comfortable with. Looks like she started to realize some feeling for Futarou but seeing how all the sisters feels, she prefers to back down so totally no go at this point.

Itsuki: I really don´t explain how she started to like Futarou, they really didn't have moments... the whole thing could be explained if she was really the first girl he meet in his childhood but with this chapter they took that from her, if she ends up being the choosen girl they have to make a really exceptional arc where she gains Futarou heart, otherwise... no go

I think the most important girl for fuuts back in that day is the lolikano who bought the charms, but it isnt confirmed who it is (most probably Yotsuba) , 100% can't be itsuki cuz she didn't seem to remember about the charms (see https://imgur.com/948Vx4Y), she's just rena, but rena aint the charm loli.

Aggregator gang
Yotsuba… please don't say such things as if you're already out of the game…

Ugh...

I was saying last chapter that Negi should make Miku a more compelling character so that if she is indeed the quint who will end up with Fuu, it will be very satisfying. This chapter makes Miku even more uncompelling.

She didn't ask for any help from her sisters, but would she have been able to confess to Fuu without the help of her sisters, Fuu's encouragement, and for crying out loud Takeda's suggestion?

Haruba Negi just showed she wouldn't have been able to. I can fantasize in my head that Miku could have confessed to Fuu without anyone's help, but I take what the author actually shows over mine.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter in a nutshell:

fNqlwFa.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@zerogrv

itsuki is the girl (rena) from the past, but the others also interacted a bit with fuutarou in different situation since he believed they all to be the same person. but the one that heavily interacted with him back then was itsuki i think..

plus how dare you categorize yotsuba like that. she's the outgoing cheerful type, not pushy at all, sure she can/will drag you along on the run/dates/etc, but i can see fuutarou going along with her since she's like his sister in that aspect, and statistically, people irl tend to marry someone similar to a family member personality wise...

@HeroicPasserby

it's an endgame reference, hence why the iron man face..

@zerogrv

You said:
"i don't think Futarou likes [Ninos] type"

I'm not particularly hoping for a certain quint to end up with Fuu as long as it solves the main conflict of the manga. With that said...

I guess you don't know that Nino's characteristics satisfies all of Fuu's preferences towards a girl he would like...

Chapter 17, pages 4-6. Fuu's preferences are:
1. "Cares alot about her older brother"
2. "Good at cooking"
3. "Energetic.

Nino satisfies all these naturaly and better than any of the other quints without even trying.

Miku has been fixated on #2. She has completely ignored #3, and the other four have demonstrated care for each other better that she does (just take this chapter as example) with Nino displaying the most amount of care towards her sisters that even Fuu has ascertained from the very beginning.

If these preferences are just the result of a stream of consciousness from Fuu, then Miku has been wasting her time trying to make him fall her by cooking.

This plot twist and possible realization of ichikas past is such a good development. Waiting each week is getting harder

Also people complaining about Miku getting carried is ridiculous. She's timid and that's both an appealing factor and something she struggles with as a character. Practically everything each sister did besides them stopping her from running at the start would be ridiculous to call Miku out for. Was she supposed to have an extra pair of panties for when Nino gets her dropped in the water. Was she supposed to shoo the friends away so she could get alone time? She didnt run away when she was approached about wearing a kimono even tho it embarrassed her to put herself out there. She would've tried giving the bread to Fuutorou IF IT DIDNT GET STOLEN 1st DAY AND WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT WENT.

Like what do people expect, she's not Nino or Ichika and isn't supposed to be. She legit got sabotaged and plowed into the ground up to this point and deserves a pick me up.

What matters is at the end, she brought up the courage herself to confess and parts of that being set up by her siblings to get to that point doesn't take away from that. She confessed on her own and that's what matters.

u/stitchwithaglitch

@Rigardo
>Was she supposed to shoo the friends away so she could get alone time
yeah, cause that's like a superpower we talking about here.

Users who are viewing this thread