5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - Sisters’ War - Seventh Battle (Back Side)

@DeanWinchester If I read carefully, they did not all meet him 5 years ago... it was Ichika that met him 5 years ago. She was the one who bought the charms with him and everything. It was Ichika that fell in love with him 5 years ago as she says with tears in her eyes. So she didn't lie when she told him it was her. But in this chapter she had resolved to give up her feelings for Miku.

oh boy, I was cheering for Miku, because she was miserable, but Ichika and Nino really outshined her. I would read a spin-off about love stories of other quints. They are all loveable.

IF-chapters or spin-offs would be a great idea! I mean fanfics and doujins exist but coming from the author would be better.

Dex-chan lover
@donm527
Another quint met kid Fuutarou first (Either Yotsuba or Itsuki would be my bet) and they bought the charms together during the day, but Ichika was the one who played cards with him in the evening.

@donm527 nope, Ichika just played sevens with him, she wasn't the one talking about meeting a fun boy and buying charms with him.

@donm527
No. Ichika only played cards with him 5 years ago. One of the other quints met him for the other stuff.

all these sides and stuff, but what of Fuutarou himself... what's he gonna do... come on Negi, let Fuuts despair at the craziness around him.

@OHandS Ok... I can see where you are coming at rereading the section over and over... One of the sisters mentions meeting him and having fun and buying the charms...

Ichika is walking around and runs into him (whether on purpose or not)... and she has the memories of playing 7s with hi, right??

And it was that short time playing with him she admits to herself after all that she had done so far... (and to the readers) that her love for him that day wasn't a lie, right??

Hmm.... she is in tears and resolved to let Fuutaro go and support Miku... but you know what that means right??

The author's not going to let Ichikas deep felt love for Fuutaro die right?

Users who are viewing this thread