5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 88 - A Certain Boy and I ①

Dex-chan lover
I need to reread the start and freaking psycho analyze and over analyze everything starting from all of Yotsuba’s reactions with Fuutarou. This flashback is breaking my heart.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT YOTSUBA’S FIRST INTERACTION WITH THE MC IS GETTING STRAIGHT INTO HIS FACE AND SAYING, “You’re finally looking my way.” I CAN’T TAKE THIS.

Yotsuba just sitting back and watching all her sisters fall in love with the same boy like the 4D grandmaster she is

Dex-chan lover
This chapter nearly killed me. Damn these onion cutting ninjas.
I'm super team-Miku but damn it I want Yotsuba to win 😫

n_b

>despair yotsuba arc
Hang in there Yots, not literally

Group Leader
Hmmm. For me, Haruba Negi-sensei should've spent a few more panels/pages about Rena's condition and passing. Though I find it sad, i'm not that emotionally invested at Rena's passing. Well, the chapter is about Yotsuba but maybe he can expound on that in later chapters. What I'm getting at is, a drama would be okay in this romantic comedy. Nonetheless, it's a good chapter showing Yotsuba's desire for individuality.

Damn those onion ninjas, this chapter hit really in the spot. It's too early in the morning and now i will probably need to explain at work why my eyes are red.

Users who are viewing this thread