5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 89 - My Sisters and I ②

Dex-chan lover
oh man, she really had the heaviest one when it came to herself, never struck me as the kind of girl who would say or think those words, pretty nice development, but it's kinda hard to move to her side still

Aggregator gang
...I guess this explained about the chapter where she said she didn't like Fuutarou...Always the most Hyperactive one...always hiding the biggest guilt/dark secret...

If I was Fuutarou, I would rather pick my bestfriend to be my wife than the ones who were fighting over me.

@donm527 Well... Waifu War never ends, you know. I can't say the top two girls they think will be the bride. Especially Miku because she has the most fan.
But IMO, based on detail, foreshadowing in manga I think Nino > Yotsuba > Itsuki > Miku > Ichika. Just my opinion. Negi is a troller so he can changes anything or baits us when he wants.

It's always hype to see the first chapters again from another character's POV.

Double-page supporter
@donm527 I meant that scale as in a scale for the best girl, lol. You're not wrong with a lot of what you said, but Nino has best girl armor. If she loses or cries, the manga will become irredeemably worse because of it.

Tbh I hate Nino, I don't get the hype train. She was a bitch from the start and acted all differently when Fuu wore a wig and looked "hot" and I've never liked that. I get she's the tsundree or whatever you wanna call her but I hate people who are so quick to judge and I get it she was over protective for her sisters or something but it don't change she pissed me off the most

Fed-Kun's army
See that dull looking guy sitting in that corner
Definitely, Nino, she was such a bitch throughout the half of this story.
also, Yotsuba failed miserably in her promise and mission.

Fed-Kun's army
@Urappy and yet he keeps throwing this recurring theme of always together no matter what, splitting anything between 5 of them EVEN LOVE at every opportunity he gets you can't tell people that they would be wrong if they think this will have Harem End. The author is a big TROLL if you ask me.

Dex-chan lover
@RUD3DUD3 This is a manga in a realistic modern settings so harem end is impossible. From a book I read, Japanese family register is effective in preventing people to marry 2 or more wives, unless they move to another country or 4 other girls have to bear the unfair fate of being mistresses with their children unable to carry Fuutarou's last name ( children who aren't in the same family register with their father can't carry his last name).

@Ninjafoo

Thanks for the clarification. Part of me did wonder if you meant best power rank or bride rank which I took it for.

I have the same view with Ichika that you do with Nino... the author made her heart go doki doki pretty much from Chapter 2 and put her in so many more situations where her heart going badump badump or alarm go off as mentioned when stuck in the storage room and then after fighting her feelings she then actually admit to herself (and basically to the readers) she loves him, goes brakeless train for a bit, and then cries for him when he sees Miku connect at the last arc... through 80 chapters and you make her cry and she's gonna lose to a girl that stayed relatively stealth the whole way and then connect the moments in the last chapter and she's the bride??!! 😫

I wanna say the manga to me would be worse if that happened too because none of the other girls have been so emotionally exposed like that so can survive not being picked. But there can be only one girl and after this latest chapter I do see where the connections can be made for Yots if they go that route so I won't say it would make the manga worse... it's just I feel it should be Ichika 😀. Sorry, I can't see it being Nino though. So we'll see. 🙂

@RUD3DUD3 What he’s trying to say through this theme is that it doesn’t matter which one Fuutarou marries, he’ll still have to put up with all 5 of their shenanigans for the rest of his life, it doesn’t mean he’s marrying all 5 of them. Fuutarou marrying all of them would be nothing but a shitty cop out.

@balooball

regarding your two pictures you posted earlier... Ichika can make that face too 😀

https://mangadex.org/chapter/151293/16

https://mangadex.org/chapter/517654/26

Remember that was after the test of courage, right after Ichika realized Fuutaro was the boy in Kyoto five years ago. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread