5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 89 - My Sisters and I ②

Aggregator gang
@dube it was the foundation of yotsuba's arc. No matter how dumb it is, you can't simply put a harem member for absolutely no reason...

Dex-chan lover
You tried so hard. And got so far. In the end it didn't even matter!

@Darudius
Because when she was still a fetus her brain developed in a slightly different way, so she became more of an introverted type. That’s when ~60% of a person’s fate is decided. The rest is environment and “free” will.

@Darudius

Put a pair of headphone around their mother's neck and she's the spitting image of Miku.

Miku probably takes after her mom and I'm just basing it on appearance and the way they draw her moms facial expressions.

@donm527

Though what you said is just speculation at this point, I agree with your point. There is a huge gaping hole in the plot about the Fuutarou's dad, and the Quints' dad-basically their immediate family . So stay tuned indeed.

And bout the list you made...

Ichika = actress (agree)

Nino = restaurant owner/chef (like Ayesha Curry 😱) (agree)

Itsuki = teacher (agree)

Miku... a chef or baker?? (hmm)
[ul]Thing is with Miku is that she doesn't really have an ambition..... outside of becoming Fuutarou's girlfriend which pretty much explains why she has a low self-esteem and is helpless for the most part and especially the previous arc until Negi once again pull a stupid move by making Miku's confession as a tease. Yeah, a great way to eliminate all that tension and build up is to make a confession as a fcking joke. [/ul]
[ul]She's the type of depending her happiness on the one she loves. Which ultimately can result in Fuutarou becoming suffocated by her affections. Miku's world since she met Fuutarou revolves around him-yikes.[/ul]

Yotsuba = professional athlete/coach (agree, however...)
[ul]For some reason I can see her as a nurse... I don't know why.[/ul]

Fuu... a teacher?? (disagree)
[ul]I can see the dude being a lawyer or a notary given his personality and attributes [/ul]

@McLXIX

With Miku I know she loves history but I can't bring myself to say Archeologist or something where she'd be studying ancient Samurai's lol. But through the story there were times where she's cooked for Fuu and Fuu has been sweet to complement her food every time or her effort (he also admits he doesn't have great taste buds though lol) and those moments and making chocolates for him and the bread in the last arc has made her happy and even getting praise at the bakery for learning so quick and seems to develop a love of cooking through that... seems the best choice for her... to make people happy with her cooking.

Fuu... I really want to hear that, being top-of-class, top 3 ranked in the country, with all the hard work he's put in that he'll be a successful lawyer, businessman or maybe follow in step-dads career and be a rich doctor or something where he fulfills his promise to be able to take care of his sister and also be in a position where he can toss in a 1,000 yen at temple during prayer. But the way his life has changed tutoring the quints and wanting to change their lives for the better and also where we wanted and Ichika bought that book about how to be a better teacher... I can't help but think maybe a teacher. But I don't think he can fulfill his original wish on a teachers salary so we'll see lol.

Fed-Kun's army
I have to say this Itsuki is the messenger of god(Yotsuba).

She found out who Fuuts is and sent Itsuki to him to ask to be a "tutor".

P.S. It's probably only Miku doesn't know who Fuuts is.
Ichika already knows.
Nino saw Fuuts younger version in a picture and started calling him Fuu(something)-kun.
Yotsuba is the first LoliKano(god).
Itsuki is the messenger of god.

@Ninjafoo

You're quint power scale... may be a little off 😀I won't go through each one but...

Nino... Miku called it here... https://mangadex.org/chapter/619772/3 "I'm not some kind of idiot who'd launch a suicide attack despite of having no chance of winning." Nino, "Who are you calling an idiot?" Miku called it saying and she can see... that Nino doesn't have a chance. Nino really didn't argue it either.

I think they both know who is near the top of the power scale right now right?? That's why Miku left it at that and was satisfied she was able to express herself to that point.

In Ch. 85 when Miku pointed towards Fuu and said, "Love/Like," Fuutaro responded with, "Yeah. I know." And then that, "BUT..." If Fuu was able to finish that sentence, he would have rejected her. Same for Nino if she allowed him to respond to her confession at the time but she told him not to respond because she knows it. IMO, Both are out.

As of Chapter 89, the two girls at the top of the power scale are Yotsuba and Ichika.

With Yotsuba, everything is connecting together with these chapters and it all comes down to how the arc ends if she turns on the love switch or if she truly feels like she's been saying through the entire story and at the end of the last arc of how it's ok how it is. I couldn't see it before but I can see where Yots could have mustered enough courage to be the girl that kissed Fuu under the bell.

The first girl Fuu met in Kyoto and the second girl he met in Kyoto.

Fuu has yet to officially find out that Yotsuba was the first girl. And to blow his mind further he then will find out that Ichika is the second girl he met. Even though he probably has an idea because she did tell him they met 5 years ago and I'm sure he's been trying to peace together the truth ever since she later said it was all a lie (remember the chapter where Fuu says he can tell when she's lying 😀)

I just feel there aren't that many volumes left and after this Yots arc, there's still the chapters to reveal Yots and Ichicka as the Kyoto girls and then we need to find out what happened that evening between Fuu and Ichika spending the evening playing cards and what Fuu said for Ichika to have fallen in love with him that evening. And then I suspect Ichika is going to quit school to run away from Fuu and of course Fuu will come to terms with his feelings and bring Ichika back... maybe. 😋

@daime17

At this point and at the end of the last arc where Fuu said whatever the girls talk about for the remainder of the trip together is between them... I'm sure the sisters have fully revealed who Fuu is.

Also... Last meeting with Rena... Fuu gives Rena/Itsuki the photo album and tells her to tell the sisters it's thanks for the birthday presents they all gave to him earlier. So he basically assumes at this point that the sisters know who Fuutaro is to the Kyoto sisters and when she shares the album they will know that she received it dressed as Rena. I'm sure no one is going to go to Fuu and say, "We love the album you gave Itsuki!!" Fuu: "Gotcha! So it was Itsuki dressed as Rena!"

Also, no Itsuki was not the messenger of God Yotsuba. First day, Itsuki has the table fight with Fuu and it was then Itsuki asked him to tutor her. This current chapter ends with the second day at cafeteria and looks like Yots is going to see/realize Fuu for the first time when she returns his test.

@donm527
About Nino's case, it's more complex than you think. Fuutarou's respond in chapter 71 was a big case that translators can't fully translate from Japanese to English. They have said about it on 4chan. His speech in chapter 71 to respond to Nino's confession is "俺は お前の ことは..." == "IMO, about you.... " or something. It about his feeling about Nino. But Nino (or Negi) didn't allow to Fuutarou speak. I don't tell it's about "love" but it's more "positive" than Miku "But" respond. The Japanese readers have discussed it and many people think Negi is holding Nino to end. Maybe it "real" rejection in the future or Fuutarou started to think Nino is something special. I don't know. But if you say Nino and Miku are the same cases. You're wrong.
Sorry for my bad English.

I'll just leave these two pictures here 🙃

17R2ojv.png

HQAnJXi.png

@halovn113 Oh yeah that's what I thought when I first saw that picture tbh, but I still want to believe! Yotsuba made a more similar face to the bell kisser tbh

Also do you mind if I ask how you do those pictures side by side? I've been trying for a hot minute lol, or just images actually, imgur isn't really working for me

@halovn113

Hey thanks for the info and that is very interesting! I always am concerned that there could be issues in translations and how words can be interpreted or misinterpreted. I don't know much about 4chan and I believe the reddit group is private so this is my only source to figure things out. I'll try to keep an open mind with what you added and try to recall moments that Nino and Fuu had together.

@halovn113

Just curious, the japanese readers in other discussion groups, who are they thinking the top two girls as bride so far? Wonder how their predictions similar or far off from each other lol 😀

Users who are viewing this thread