5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 90 - A Certain Boy and I ②

CH 21pg 7 "Yotsuba sucks at lying"

Lmao not even close
I'm gonna be destroyed if she loses

Double-page supporter
Ive come from the future, and I have to say this
We have protected her smile, Hopebros. We did it

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Also for mods: ive already spoilered it, you absolute wankers .-.

Dex-chan lover
"Even in an established intimate relationship, a person making their lover a priority over themselves is a recipe for an unhealthy relationship because it means that one person in the relationship is directly depended on the other for their happiness or purpose in life."

an evil lie, woman is meant to be utterly dependent on man, this is why miku is good

Man my chest just got tighter. Yotsuba didn’t need to put herself through all that depressing stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
I called it. All the chapters leading up to the scene where they were on the swings pointed to Yotsuba. I even commented on that chapter that it was her.

Dex-chan lover
there was this one guy in the comments saying he shouldn't have invested in yotsuba coin but now, now i hope he's happy

Dex-chan lover
BY the way, this is the moment we see her mask fall off. When she is on the swings and reverts to Futaro rather than Uesugi.

Damn, the market is too damn unpredictable. Right now I am invested the most in nino, ichika and miku but yotsuba I will have to consider.

Users who are viewing this thread