5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 90 - A Certain Boy and I ②

Dex-chan lover
@oniikami

Yes, I know she had some kind of feeling to him in that chapter when I first read it, but I naively thought she just like everyone's smiles. And I swear I random that chapter to read and see that words, that swing again after all this time.

She is indeed most childish of five, polar opposite to Ichika.

Fed-Kun's army
im really glad author didn't cut the reveal with last chapter's flashback and gave us this wonderful chapter....
miku is the new onodera man this manga is going nisekoi route, remember the cake at the wedding? in wedding chapters? pretty sure miku made it. Yotsuba the long-forgotten childhood friend is the end game and probably the girl who kissed him.

Well, i’m in miku church but I think she already lose from fuu’s reaction after her confession. Now I bet all my money into my second girl from all this time: itsuki. Although almost all the cards has been exposed until now from her sisters and with just the support for yotsuba (or for her sistes) cant help her get much advantages, I still believe negi has a plan to make her shine the best in this war

This is me
bpaUmUr.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh my goodness that hit really close to home and kinda made me want to jump onto the yotsuba cruiser

Hey guys if you look at page 12 of this chapter, you might have missed this like I did, had to reread coz i'm a brainlet:

The middle and the left panel shows Itsuki dressing up as "Rena" in course E (Ch. 85 - Sisters’ War - Seventh Battle (Behind the Scenes))
but she gets stopped by Yotsuba I guess. Wonder what Itsuki had cooked up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What a great chapter, tho it breaks my heart feelsbatman

Users who are viewing this thread