5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 90 - A Certain Boy and I ②

Dex-chan lover
what about the plan, dammit Yotsuba was supposed to be masterminding a plan, wheres Yotsubas Eugenics program?

I tell you all, call me crazy all you want, but its gonna be a Rena ending, they are all going to share the persona.

Yotsuba arc came in swinging strong af outta nowhere. Still, my moneys on Itsuki, the mom figure of the group coming out to seal the deal with her arc.

Dex-chan lover
damn, but i get it now, i'm fine with Yotsuba being the bride, ive realized Itsuki is free for the reader, yep

I get it that Yotsuba is just another doormat like Miku, Im fine with it. Can we move on to the Itsuki arc already?

The real MVP is her standing and helping by her sisters' and man's side, not just a shitty undecisive martyr like what Yotsuba is.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggg. I still firmly believe Yotsuba's the only one who would have pulled that kiss stunt from scrambled eggs.

Dex-chan lover
I am still for the Miku ship, but damn do I want Yotsuba to win :c

Also Lel for the Itsuki ship, I have no idea how to even write an arc for her to be able to wash away literally 11 volumes of her sister's character arcs. I like her but I doubt she will be the final girl, I just don't see how Negi-sensei can pull a rabbit out of the hat and make me want to pick her as the bride. But then again he's prolly a genius and he will surprise me like this Yotsuba arc.

@Debin

Ch 35... Of course titled Detective Fuutaro... 😉

Notice that after Fuutaro asked that question you see Ichika glance at Yotsuba... This was a little after the test of courage chapter.

@donm527

You are right, she never really seemed to be ok with Fuutaro, but for some reason she entered the "wars" during the school trip to Kyoto, and with this chapters it looks like she is more into helping Yotsuba than anything. Maybe is one of those times when the author is thinking about pregressing the story in some way but then decided against it? I don't know Itsuki is just a wierd character for me. Not a bad one, just wierd.

Man, as much as I am an Ichika fan and I still think her story is still intact and there is still to find out the evening they spent together 6 years ago... I can see and be happy with a Yotsuba ending too.

Reading this latest chapter and especially the end... seeing this re-occuring theme of Yotsuba keeping her feelings and her identity from Fuu because she doesn't want to be the "special' one out of the rest of her sisters with Fuu... goes back to the beginning of the arc where she wanted to be recognized and stand out... and be "special"... from her sisters.

But she had Itsuki dress as Rena and try to throw the scent of her being the girl from Kyoto in order to let the other sisters approach Fuu while she tries not to be "special" anymore and be there for her sisters because of what Fuu mentioned before her "chain of guilt"... because she blames herself that her wanting to be special from her sisters almost got them separated and their sisters had lied to follow her to the other school to stay together.

Ugh... easy to see that the path could go the direction that Fuu and/or her sisters help her break that chain of guilt and that Fuu could show her she is special by picking her. It would be a nice ending too besides an Ichika ending. Arrgh. Author tightening the screws!!

@R3yos... I don't think Itsuki is completely against something happening with Fuu... she didn't actively pursue it... but she did bring her sexy underwear to Kyoto for some reason lol. But she at the very least wanted Yotsuba to let Fuu know who she was... to be honest with herself and not be reluctant to say I like Fuu and feel it's ok to say what she wants and if she does love Fuu to stand alongside her other sisters and fight a good fight.

There is still an Itsuki arc if you believe the flow of all the arcs so maybe when Yotsuba steps up, then Ituski will too.

Aggregator gang
I wonder how long will I stay in the submarine until I jump ship to Itsuki?

Come one Yotsuba!!! Fix yourself! I guess only Fuuts can change her mind about happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread