5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 90 - A Certain Boy and I ②

Dex-chan lover
Errr...guys, is there a place in Yotsuba faction? I want to move there...

Dex-chan lover
1448497809430.jpg

@McLXIX

No. Miku is going to culinary school for herself.

Cooking for Fuutaro the couple of times had inspired her because he was able to show her that there was something that tasted good in those dishes and made her happy. When she applied to the bakery across the street from Fuutaro's job she also told Nino that she wasn't doing that for Fuu's sake. And at the bakery the owner praised her for learning so quick and doing well. So she found her calling.

I'm just worried about what Yotsuba428 replied to me elsewhere... that she's gonna marry a fat moustached/bearded guy because I forgot she said that
liked fat generals to Fuu early on 😰

And remember, at the end of this story, Negi will end it with all the sisters happy and happy for the bride and happy to have Fuutaro in their family. It's just the readers that might not be happy with the choice of bride lol.

So she won't have bad memories as a chef. She'll be happy of the memories and how he inspired her.

@donm527

I hope so, though to me, she's going to culinary school because of Fuutarou.

I mean, Negi can't show it more clearly enough that her inspiration to become a better cook is because of Fuutarou's preferences in women and his complements towards her cooking.

And again, Negi has shown that Fuutarou has the taste of a "poor person". Meaning that the food dosen't necessarily have to taste good or even decent to impress him.

But yeah, Negi seems to be the "everyone should be happy" storyteller, but this current arc is proving otherwise.

But you have to agree, that Miku's world revolve around Fuutarou. 🧐

Group Leader
Does anyone else not care about the endgirl? Like, I'm fine with anything as long as it's not a harem or Ichika end.

Apart from that, I just wish Miku and Yotsuba overcome their circumstances and get the closure they deserve.

Dex-chan lover
I'VE ALMOST BEEN TEMPTED TO ABANDON THE TRUE PATH AND GO FULL YOTSUBA GANG
DO NOT BE DECEIVED!
THE ONLY TRUE PATH TO SALVATION IS
NINO GANG
NINO GANG

Yaz

MY FAITH IN THE MIKU-CHURCH REMAINS STRONG

THE YOTSUBA GANG WILL NOT SWAY MY FAITH!

@McLXIX

Believe me, there is absolutely no way the story ends without the sisters all being happy. It would go against the foundation of the story of the quints love and strength together and sharing everything together including happiness. Yes, there can be only one bride and they can all love Fuu deeply but they'll be able to support the bride in the end. 😀

Take for example the manga Nisekoi... First love Onedera (kinda like Yotsuba)... all the way to the end and even confesses to Raku (kinda like Nino)... but in the end he chooses Chitoge (kinda like... 🤪)... and at the end everyone is happy for Raku and Chitoge and they have their own lives and loves in the end. And these girls are sisters... quints!!... so you know they'll all be happy.

I wouldn't even be surprised if at the end you see that Miku is the one that baked the wedding cakes for the weddings.. just like Onedera did for Raku and Chitoge! 😀

Yaz

@donm527

Dunno man, Miku's character development has been the most fleshed out so far. Dedication to the MC.

I can see Negi Swinging that way.

Fed-Kun's army
Team Yotsuba since day 1. It feels so goo- sad. I'm sad right now 😭😭😭😭

i knew it
yostuba is pretty weird for me at first time i read this manga
"for ppl who didnt has desire for the win"
its yotsuba all along, but sadly when i think she didnt has desire to win
but the fact she want to win but she wont to try :(

Fuutarou wouldn't be swayed even if Rena has been revealed now, he has to consider all the girls feelings. Fuutarou is not dense, we've seen that on Miku's arc.

Users who are viewing this thread