5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 92 - A Secret Mark

@YosepRA Probably not the same people, I mean, there is always going to be someone to complain about something

@McLXIX How about her being possibly at a loss? Being a teenage girl experiencing love for the first time?

You do not like her, and the way you interpret her behaviour is sound, if a little manichean.

However, others also have the right to find her likeable, please respect other's opinion, even if it costs you m(_ _)m

Good day to you friend

Every pleb here is suddenly a expert at romance.

Also swimsuits with skirts are trash so Miku bottom 5.

I vote for swing suits:
Miku - 3
Nino - 2
Itsuki - 1 (she looks the best for me)

About the tattoo subject it's about how's view in each country I know in the US is accepted and ok fine you can ask why because for you is OK.

I'm Salvadorean I live atm in el salvador here you have a tattoo there is very simple conclusions that what could be thought and happen to you.
-People will think you are in a gang.
-You will never get a job in a decent company.
-people on the street will be on guard around around you.
-go into a gang control area and they don't know you but know you are relative of someone in the area you will be told to leave and never come back if not if you have no relatives you will be beat or kill.
-people with tattoo are sinonimo of gang menber for the population here.
-people with tattoos can't enter government buildings.

All that from having a tattoo so I don't think that is a big deal that they just say to no enter to a pool is that bad.

Dex-chan lover
It's really odd seeing Miku on the offensive. Not that I'm complaining.

@McLXIX

Honestly, I wouldn't get that excited over it. I mean I would be one of those that thought Miku was being too meek for so long. So it's nice that she's glad she had mustered up courage to confess (in her odd way of doing it and with help from all her sisters). But now she's got this newfound confidence or strength to maybe be more aggressive that this will make her stronger going forward with her life. She won't be afraid of trying and crash from failure.

Negi is making Miku and Nino a little silly tripping over themselves for Fuu's attention. But it is what it is. Miku's enjoying her newfound agressiveness so it's cute.

It puts her in a good place when Fuutaro picks one of her sisters as the bride and she will be able to handle it.

At the end of the manga, all the sisters have to be a good place in where if they loved Fuutaro, that they will be able to accept fate and have be happy for each other and themselves... Miku... Yotubsa... Itsuki... Nino...

Double-page supporter
@donm527

> It puts [Miku] in a good place when Fuutaro picks one of her sisters as the bride and she will be able to handle it.

You fucking heretic are you saying Miku won’t win 👿👿👿

the only way for a happy ending to happen is that all 6 get together, which is very unlikely
a lot of people and the girls are gonna be heartbroken if that ending doesn't happen

ichika pls

@donm527

At the end of the manga, all the sisters have to be a good place in where if they loved Fuutaro, that they will be able to accept fate and have be happy for each other and themselves... Miku... Yotubsa... Itsuki... Nino...

You’re missing a certain elder sisters name, what are tryna say kind sir?

Is it my imagination or did Miku untie her suit top when she invited Futarou to put some sunscreen on her?

Talk about being forward!

If she was lying down and issuing that invitation, would she show Futarou where her beauty mark is?

No, no, Itsuki, you're too worrywart, there's no war between sisters but...

There's war between their fans, lol

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuba did you really just throw away that heartfelt arc to be so passive again with your feelings? It's like you don't want to win 😩

Also Lel did we actually get an eatsuki chapter where she's the main focus?

Fed-Kun's army
4chan: The maddest fucking hoes on the planet

(Itsuki Best Girl and End Girl)

Nice chapter, but seeing stupid remarks on the comments made it all go sour for me. Seriously, you lots need to go out more rather than yapping like a monkey here. F*cking hell, you pretentious dolts. Every godd*mn time.

@dube
Lol, fair point. Though that type of narrative often falls into the horror/predatory genre.

@Fenrire
Good counter argument. Indeed, Miku's actions could probably be the result of her inexperience. However, that doesn’t make her exempt from the adjectives that describe her actions towards Fuutarou because that is what Negi drew/wrote.

Just to be clear, I am critical of Miku’s characterization and I do not dislike her. Truth be told, I don’t really care who Fuutarou end’s up with as long as it makes the most out of the plot and is compelling. The past few chapters, Miku has become less and less compelling for me primarily because of how she deals with her feelings for Fuutarou. For every story, there is a message the author is trying to convey. If Miku becomes the bride by being desperate, needy, and deluded, what does that tell Negi’s readers? adapt those traits and find “the one”?

Keep in mind that I am critical of the present characterization of Miku. Only Negi can decide to which characterization he will take his characters.

@donm527
Another good counter argument. Yes, I will agree that what Miku’s doing right now might be good for her own personal growth. But what she is doing is counter intuitive if she wants Fuutarou to fall for her.

Look at Ichika as an example. She became manipulative to try to get the upper hand against her sisters and look what happens to her?

It appears that Ichika has become more mature and responsible presently, yet what did it cost her? I am not saying that she’s out of potentially being the bride in the end but it appears that she’s lost her drive to go after Fuutarou and who could blame her after learning her mistake.

@Jobslayer
Hmm, you could say that but the biggest difference between Nino and Miku is that Nino is non-ambiguous and is much more cerebral towards her advances for Fuutarou. See how she uses her opportunity to visit their manager? Fuutarou immediately agrees in her invitation, and she asks in-person in front of everyone.

The difference between Nino and Miku is that Nino wants to become a restaurant owner ever since she was a child and is naturally passionate about cooking whereas Miku spontaneously wants to become a cook because Fuutarou’s complements towards her cooking makes her happy.

Users who are viewing this thread