5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 92 - A Secret Mark

Fed-Kun's army
well its harrem trope mode now.... wonder if i'll make it through all the over used/ cliched scenes that's ahead :/

@McLXIX
You cant expect the silent shy girl to suddenly be an expert in being clingy, whereas nino is a master at that.
And? Just because miku wants to be a cook because being complimented by fuutaro made her happy, does that make her worse? Hell no.

GG Eatsuki. Beat all the crap-talker and win the game. I feel genuinely happy if she win the war so i can see people who hate her suffer. Especially someone in the comment section.

Not gonna lie, Eatsuki was HOT this chapter.
Id still prefer if she was actually different from other 4 in that she doesnt fall for Fuutarou.

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry ladies but Fuutarou lost his handholding virginity today. He can't marry anyone else now.

Fed-Kun's army
boy at the beginning i thought itsuki will mark a tattoo on fuutarou and have him thrown out of the pool to maintain her stupid peace or something thank the god that didnt happen otherwise she was sure to take ichika's place for most hated quint.

I really can't see itsuki winning at all. Looks like fuutarou is choosing between the two who confessed. I'm biased cuz I am on team Miku but he took her confession pretty well as compared to Nino who he avoided for a while.

But itsuki is close to the family (raiha and dad) haha my goodness

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of sad how Yotsuba, who was neglected throughout the manga, finally got her arc and it only lasted 4 episodes, out of which only two actually concerned her feelings for Fuutarou(rest was about the mother and sisters) and even then all of them were mostly back-stories and now two new chapters later and Yotsuba still has zero actual romantic screen-time with Fuutarou(which I can accept if it is a foreshadowing of her being special among the sisters from Fuutarou's perspective). Her tan lines looked cool though.

Users who are viewing this thread