5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 94 - Time to Split ①

Dex-chan lover
I think I missed the part where Yotsuba got a tan... When did that happen?

Was there a time skip we were not told about? Yotsuba seems to have picked up a tan somewhere between the visit to the mothers grave and however long it was till Futarou was told about Ichika leaving. Maybe it has some signicance in the future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter from this new arc really showed only Miku and Nino that were able to deal with their personal struggle.
Miku with her low self-esteem.
Nino who couldn't accept that everyone gradually changes.

The other 3 sisters were far from done to deal with their personal own personal struggle.
Itsuki who's still doubt Fuutarou and trying so hard to be like her mother.
Yotsuba with her lies and her feeling inferior toward her sister for not being useful.
Ichika with....her feeling guilty for being sneaky (tbh, I'm not really sure with Ichika's problem. I though it's already resolved on the school trip before, but it feels somehow it's not done yet).

So does Fuutarou know that Ichika likes him? I can't remember if he knows or not.

Contributor
I still expect it return to status quo. Japanese shitwriting is always coming back.

@Darudius
Yes he knows. In the War arc Ichika disguised herself as Miku and told him that Ichika was in love with him and that she would support them.

Indirectly, but after Fuu realized that it was Ichika in disguise later, but its still a confession.

He may have been hoping to discuss it further the next day when he chose Group E as he told her he thought that was the group she woukd choose. But she shut the door on him at that point saying everything was a lie and walked away.

They haven't had direct contact since and now she's quitting school and shut the door on him again today with his offer to private tutor and help her graduate with her sisters.

The things with Ichika after the War arc are so messy...I'm pretty sure the chances of being the bride for ichika don't close here, too easy and fast, in fact I think the opposite especially seen the ending.

Aggregator gang
@GhostfaceChillah 4chan's /a/ board didn't like translation quality that Dropout was (and still is) putting out, so a group of /a/nons have been scanlating this series and dropout has yet to back down

SNhrXsC.png

how the heck did miku get up there

Yay.

[ul]Seems like a Yotsuba chapter next week.[/ul]

4DZ64B9.jpg

No doubt my best girl in the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread