5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 95 - Time to Split ②

Ichika should just take Fuutarou's virginity.

They're alone in a hotel room, what's she waiting for!? the opportunity is there!? Test his manhood Ichika! If Fuutarou doesn't take the bait then she's made the right choice of forgetting about him.

N8Qsy55.jpg

JUST DO IT! 😎

And Miku...
damn Fuutarou IS SOO IN "LOVE" WITH HER! I mean just look at him sweating and having blank eyes while Miku's blushing. "Totally not one sided at all. They're totally in love!!"😙🙃🤔

I don't get it. Is Fuutaro trying to cram a semester worth of studies into Ichika in one week?

@Jobslayer

I don't think there will be some big arc for Itsuki.

For Itsuki, I think her role is getting close to set. I think she has an unresolved personal issue with her father or in trusting men due to her father... Or something like that. (I just remember there was a time Itsuki said something about trusting boys and Ichika said she was still thinking that way probably because of their dad). But I don't think it will take a whole arc.

She reminded me in the water park chapter that she does have a special relationship with Fuu and they are able to talk and thought maybe she could be the girl at the bell at the end if Negi wants to... But maybe it's just best two people have that close relationship and not have to become more than that.

Ichika may have taken a sort of big sis after their mom died but Itsuki was the one that said she would be their mom and I feel she does act that way to her sisters in the support she gives each. Maybe she has at this point become kinda is like that to Fuu too in their special relationship since he doesnt have a mom either.

@donm527
Negi might pull something that makes itsuki go from 0 to 100, but for now, we dont know anything. so lets just see what happens

@Jobslayer

Absolutely possible! I won't say any sister is out of it right now and Negi could change the whole landscape within a few chapters and I could be saying differently by then.

I'm just making an observation up to the current chapter. Like I said, in the water park chapter I was had I felt Itsuki went from off the radar compared to Nino being really aggressive to "she really does have some chemistry with Fuu" and I can't count her out.

But after this chapter, I am really seeing her now as a the mother figure she said that she will be for her sisters (Chapter 88, page 24). I didn't see it as much before and think that, unless she turns on the switch and says I like Fuu and become more involved in future chapters, I like her "mother" type role she's playing for her sisters. It really makes past moments like slapping Nino for her behavior when she was still rejecting Fuu reinforce this her actions now. I think the couple of comments she made to Nino this chapter helped Nino at the end show her true feelings to Ichika.

Banned
I am just getting so fucking sick of the translator ripping on Itsuki for eating food.
Everyone eats, y'know. And it isn't like she is stuffing her face constantly. She doesn't even make a thing of being a big eater 90% of the time. But the translator just won't let any scene of her eating normally like an ordinary sustenence-requiring lifeform go.

Maybe I should switch over to the other scans just to avoid this douchebag constantly giving her shit for using her mouth for what mouths are intended.

Double-page supporter
good riddance to ichika i must say. I think their going to start to "resolve" each of the girls, and they will drop out one-by-one, probably in this order:

1. ichifag(just completed)
2. prob nino bc i like her but she's probably only there to push the others along despite being best girl
3. yotsuha bc she's great but i think because she had her arc last and was more of a support she doesn't really count
4. miku (?) its a toss up between her at
5. itsuki (?) because it could go reader wants - generic wants

Users who are viewing this thread