5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 100 - The Sunrise Festival - Day 2

Dex-chan lover
Seeing how desperate and spontaneous Yotsuba was during this chapter solidified my speculation on Yotsuba being the bell kisser, despite myself rooting for Nino for the longest time.
And remember the other developments doesn't really matter since the flash forward to the wedding day confirmed that the bell kisser is the bride.

@WhoCares
Most likely Maruo/the quints' father

Double-page supporter
Whoa!! Outta nowhere. Really, just all of a sudden she appears and gone in the same chapter. Negi a madlad as always.

Where tf is the censorship Negi..@@!!!!! TOO LEEWWWDDD
2019-09-04-04-13-02-5-Toubun-no-Hanayome-Ch-100-The-Sunrise-Festival-Day-2-Manga-Dex.png

Oh no, are we coming to the days end? I'm sad, it's only at a hundred chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Even Nino is prepared to surrender to the SS Itsuki, which may now FINALLY be starting to move. GIMME

Aggregator gang
@NutritionalValue good point on Yotsuba's impulsiveness.

It seemed to me like what triggered Yotsuba was Takebayashi saying she was closer to Fuutarou because of what they shared in the past.

@Kimzark
A ridiculously expensive ad for this manga will be released in the winter season (anime season 2), so no, it is NOT ending anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
My girl Yotsuba is now asserting herself. Let's go!!!

Fuck Itsuki, Yotsuba and Nino FOR LYF!!!

Dex-chan lover
@dummyaccount12345
Fujimura-kun Mates (changed the law)
Rosario to Vampire (Supernatural/Monster Girl, This one is a masterpiece and theres yet a contender, and is not known commonly known in this era with Isekai trash and it ended like 5 years ago)
Seitokai no Ichizon (Same as fujimurakun mates but much more realistic approach) and we got a really good ending, i recommend watching the anime (unless you can read the LN) then readShin Seitokai no Ichizon The sequel but as manga version not LN

Double-page supporter
@dube

shokugeki no soma is also having a new anime season and look at what happened with the manga :/
sadly one thing ive learn from japan was... to not expect anything of it... i can hope... but not much anymore XD

The translation is wrong. Yotsuba said "I'm closer to him THAN YOU ARE" not "I'm the one who is closest to him".

Users who are viewing this thread