5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 101 - The Last Festival - Ichika’s Side ①

Ok....Theory

We know that in the future Fuutarou is getting married, and at the same time at least one of the Quints is getting married. Has it ever been absolutely confirmed that Fuu is actually marrying the Quint (or Quints if your like the harem route, I'm not a fan)? Perhaps the future we keep seeing is Fuu and one or more of the Quints getting married at some shared ceremony to completely other people. Sorta like the ending to "How I Met Your Mother," the whole series is just one long troll job.

so this is the chapter... that will make this series drag for another 100 chapters.

@SapphireDemon the answer is not really? However, chapter 68 is literally as close as you can get without saying who the person was. Which should be one of the Nakanos quints

Aggregator gang
Who the fuck want it to have an ambigous end? If this crap that literally spoil us he'll marry one of them at the beginning, ends like that i'm not reading romcoms anymore.
That will only show us the inability of the author of choose one.

Dex-chan lover
YOU CUCKED YOURSELF

Another the god world only knows trope, damn i really hate this development of manga where there'a exist harem

@Sh1tPoster

I responded to @takashiobatasan in the main comments about how I feel about Ichika chances so I'll just cut/paste here cause I got lengthy lol...

What do I think? Probably the same as been for a while... I think Yotsuba and Ichika are the main two characters and one of them most likely the bride... BUT... I still can't count the others completely out. Nino has been really entertaining since she confessed to Fuu and been trying to get his attention in an aggressive unapologetic manner and Itsuki lately she does show a certain connection to Fuutarou they get along well...

But Yots and Ichika... their stories are still intact... they both met Fuu in Kyoto and, to me, think their stories have continued to develop over every arc. They both hold that big story of being the girl in Kyoto and Negi has purposely kept it's reveal through all this and as we get closer and closer to the end I feel the reveal will have a bigger meaning.

People mention Ichika on the outs but I don't see that at all... she quit school to concentrate on acting but in reality to move on from Fuutarou but Fuutarou has made great effort to go after her and bring her back with his crazy pitch of hiring her for the indi project to get her to study to graduate. And this chapter I felt showed that everytime they're together they have a great dynamic together. Fuu definitely respects big sis Ichika when she's talking to the boy and how he needs to be the big brother to his family... like she needs to be big sis to hers and you see Fuu admire that as well as see her smile when she is talking to the boy. On the flip side you see Fuu's expression and when he hears Ichika has kissing scenes and kinda surprised him... maybe even bother him. lol, we'll see if we see him staying up late night to watch her drama to see her scenes with the male actors. They really have great chemistry together. Love it when she can still flirt with him and get a reaction... like when they were studying together a few chapters back in her hotel room. Yeah, as you can see... I don't think Ichika is out by a long shot. But really have to see what Yots does. I give them both 50/50 chance.

@SapphireDemon

They do have that scene in one of the past chapters of showing Fuu and one of the quints together at the part of the ceremony where the groom is kissing the bride... so I think that would pretty much remove any doubt that he marrys a quint :) That scene also led to the scene where someone in the attendance saying that there is the rumor it wasn't there first kiss together pointing to the bell kiss.

@Darudius

I certain Fuu is aware of Ichika's feelings and hasn't forgotten that disguised as Miku she said that Ichika loved him. He just hasn't had the balls to bring up that moment with her or Ichika's plan to cut off any chance of Fuutarou brining it up by saying "It's all a lie." ... to do so he'd have to call her on that lie and ask her directly and he won't

But... no doubt he's been racking his brain trying to figure it out... on the bus home from that trip you see him questioning it. Then when at the hotel when he was studying with Ichika and she said she had other reasons to want to graduate... he thought about her saying it was all a lie but still can't help think she was gonna say the other reason was "him" but she teased him masterfully like Tagaki-san would to Nishikata and cut him off again...

But I'm sure he has a feeling... it's not all lies. And everything will eventually come out... like finding out she was truthful when she said they met 6 years ago.

Dex-chan lover
Harems btfo.
hemVzN1.png

With that Ichika teasing I was expecting her to reveal it was a kiss on the cheek, or on the head of a baby or dog or something.

Users who are viewing this thread