5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 101 - The Last Festival - Ichika’s Side ①

@hardy3786
Only Nino and Miku have confessed to Fuutarou directly.
Yotsuba and Itsuki has never.
Ichika disguised as Miku confessed by saying Ichika loves you and I will support you two.

Seriously Negi? First you murder the sweetest and loveliest quint's chances (She's probably the closest/dearest to him pre-snake chapters but even then she only wanted him to look at her) and as if it wasn't enough you make her into a used goods kissing men she doesn't even know for money? Oh why has you forsaken Ichika fans Negi-sensei???

@crosskun

I believe so too. At this point I think it may go this way...

So at this point with the little boy scaring him into not making a decision... he will choose no one and if he has feelings for any one sister, he will push them away...

hmm like Ichika is doing...

to remain friends and to avoid the fear of the sisters from cutting ties with each other if he had chose one.

So we will spend the rest of the manga where we will slowly see Fuutarou pushing away or fighting back any feelings from the girl he likes... but the sisters will slowly notice who the girl he likes is... and they will help those two... that keep pretending that they are just friends to protect the others... to get together in the end.

Dex-chan lover
no, he won't choose anyone, harems don't need choosing :) see what the boy said about closure and think about it again
edit:
dfYHqot.png

the face of a guy that just had a genius idea

@donm527
What do you think my fellow Ichika fan at this current developtment Negi-sensei has laid upon Ichika? Personally I had thought Ichika had the best chances in the earlier chapters and now that she has been relegated to this status I don't know anymore.

well, there's still a winner though...
Imouto wins, her curs.. i mean prayer have been answered, lol

Dex-chan lover
TFW you come in like this

OOErScf.jpg

And then Fuutarou pulls the Chad move

s0MpkNB.jpg

Fuutarou said no one at the end of day 1, but in the end of ch.99 he says 3 days was not enough time to think. Whatever he told Ichika was a lie

If we see the previous chapter again ... obviously Fuutarou already confessed to Itsuki ...

So Futs is aware of Ichikas feelings right? I can't recall but didn't Ichika say she was lying at the end of the Kyoto arc making it seem like she wasnt in to him?

Users who are viewing this thread