5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 102 - The Last Festival - Ichika’s Side ②

Genuinely confused as to how endless, water-treading harems like this are so popular. This has gotten so tedious and exhausting.

Well i don’t think it’s going to be Ichika because it’s foreshadowed that the girl dressed as Itsuki he kissed at the bell is the one he marries, and Ichika just said that was her first kiss. I’m praying it’s either Nino or Itsuki PLEASE

Dex-chan lover
Ichika fans...

81FJPLh.png

Worst girl by far smh remove your forked tongue from Futaro’s mouth and get out of here you snake.

@Johtou

Edited. (Thank you GreenMoriyam for pointing it out)

“That makes you my first kiss”...

What does it mean? It mean she’s telling Fuutarou that he was her first kiss and hasn’t kissed any other boy. What it also says... or doesn’t say that her first kiss was not necessarily that night... she didn’t say THAT was my first kiss...

It’s basivally leaving open the possibility that she could have been talking about her first kiss being at the bell.

Dex-chan lover
Is he making me like Ichika?? I'm really glad she was honest this chapter, and she moved on past the lies. Ugh I feel for Fuutarou and his decision because this is getting pretty hard.

Also... Are we just gonna look past one of the sisters being hospitalized? Lol what's up with that.

Okay so what are the off chance that he actually bought all the drinks ichika mentioned?

Dex-chan lover
Best girl is back in the game baby! Sadly don’t think she will win. Itsuki is still trash and I hate her on the volume cover.

Dex-chan lover
Good that she's back in the game. Now we don't know who's gonna win as it was mentioned in the wedding that Fuutaro has kissed the girl before, and now we have 2 girls who kissed him. Come on, add a few more!

Users who are viewing this thread