5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 102 - The Last Festival - Ichika’s Side ②

@LokiAsengott

I won’t be pissed... I like all the characters honestly. As long as Negi connects the dots and it makes sense then I’ll be ok with it. If it’s an asspull decision then that’s another thing. But I liked how it ended with Ichika’s thoughts on her feelings and Negi put her in a place where she’ll be happy regardless if not her which will make it easier for me in the end.

I was damn surprised at the kiss lol. Cause she flirts but been trying to keep her distance even when Fuutarou dragged her back to study.

But what really surprised me is that Fuutarou finally had enough balls to speak his mind a little... saying she could have been one of the sisters that kissed him... basically saying I’m not going to leave you out.

Been enjoying season two of Takagi-San and this chapter was classic Ichika grown up Takagi-San style. And she slapped the face off her costar venting her feelings!! Original Ichika there and hilarious. Funny chapter.

The other sides should be just as fun and level up the sisters for the ending.

Dex-chan lover
HERE IS YOUR 5TH PLACE PARTICIPATION AWARD ICHIKA.
NOW GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

SJ7

Ichika still might as well have lost already tbh. I'm rooting for Nino, but I knew when she was getting all of her critical hits in early that she wasn't going to win.

Yotsuba is probably gonna steal this.

I really hope Nino wins, though...

Lmao at that last page joke.

The drinks match with the sisters personality, huh? So what's Ichika's? Soda?

Also place your bets on who collapsed. Yotsuba from overwork or Itsuki from borgar deficiency?

Dex-chan lover
WTF is with Fuutarou's face on the top of the last page...?

There's a limit to how dense you're allowed to make your harem MC... You can't just spontaneously sulk when a girl directly asks you how her first real kiss was.

Normally I'd execute him for this, but the girls love him so I'll allow him to live if he makes at least one of them happy.

OUhVrBL.png

>mfw I realize I'm not the winning quint

Contributor
@lewin

Ichika can still win this.
Warning (NSFW)

vpltzwv05s841.jpg

If you don't get it, her arms and legs are cobbled/grafted from her (deceased) sisters. A literal five-part bride.

Users who are viewing this thread