5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 104 - The Last Festival - Nino’s Side ②

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

I hope there's one person who doesn't kiss Fuu. The non-kisser will be more memorable or maybe is the bell kisser.

Thats why i like tsundere 😆😆
Fuu-kun always help nino when the problems is about their dad..
That kisss 😙😙i hope we see it sighh

i just gotta ask. are these like side storys multiple timelines? or did they all happen within the three days of the festival. cant fully underatand it, sorry for asking lmao

Dex-chan lover
Do you know about the "voice of Abyss" or the "call of Abyss"?
The random thought that you should never have, somehow randomly pop up in your head.
Yeah, at page 5, I say "Kiss pls"
Yes.
That's so wrong, I lol'ed.

@SamsonF9
Someone in reddit made this only ch 99-103
n83hubdifvo31.png

Dex-chan lover
@SamsonF9
it's what every one is doing at the same time. you see each day from a different perspective, just like the final exam arc.

also who the fuck is the biological dad, seriously

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Nino is the only acceptable dating option because her interactions with MC is more flirty with obvious sexual tension when compared to her sisters.

Miku is a solid second or third choice, but with her there is too much self sacrifice on her part (she's slowly changing) for it to be a healthy relationship if they two were to date.

Ichika is the other second or third choice, but her actions earlier on appear to have excluded her as anything except a really close friend.

The other two have had far too few interactions with the MC to be serious contenders imo. Yotsuba is like a hyperactive younger friend or cousin and the other sister is always at his house and she feels more like a sister than anything else.

Dex-chan lover
NINO EXPRESS SAYS SCREW DERAILMENT FULL STEAM AHEAD!?! CHOO CHOO!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow. Every miniarc a kiss, and the fact that Dad was a pupil and president of the mother’s fan club is really something important.

Users who are viewing this thread