5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 96 - The Ordinary Days Continue

VIP
Imagine everyone agreeing on pancakes only because one shy girl said so

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I swear it's like Itsuki doesn't even exist. How do people ship her with such little material to work with. Yeah I get she's cute but I need a personality and arc I can look back on and say "hmm she has potential", but alas here we are 90+ chapters in and she's still on the side doing her own thing.

But omg am I happy Yotsuba is in the running. Even though I am from the Miku gang, I'm sure everyone from each team wouldn't mind if she was the chosen girl at the end.

Dex-chan lover
@gregger
Well, it was the same for Yotsuba and here we are. Trusting based Negi to make some interesting arc for her in the future.

What's with Miku and Nino on the last page? Nino is overlooking Miku cooking?

F for sadpanda.

Dex-chan lover
K4xuWCj.jpg

I think all are just overlooking the D if it is itsuki result. I mean, all say she is nowhere but she is also everywhere if slightly but ones he released he has neglected itsuki the game may be on for itsuki. She is taking the I don't want to be a problem for anyone, she as yotsuba is going for self-sacrifice as she has not admit she likes him yet but she maybe the last struggle for him.

Rest in piece Sad Panda one of the last remaining nonnormie doujinshi website. Please don't take away E-hentai, i don't wana go to nhentai where 99% of comments are complaining about NTR, and people there are retards.

VIP
while other enjoy festivals and yotsuba started to get her romantic feelings stronger, itsuki already has something she focused to do. university exam.

also, soo few people know sad panda make me sad.

Positive note for Itsukis's fan, the more different she become (compare to her sister), the better. Also, there is very good dounjin about Itsuki out there. Even if she doesnt win, that doujin is good enough for me.

Mmm... Weird chapter... It's like an assistant drawed the bodies and the author just did some key panels and the faces. For a moment I tought it was a "collage" edited doujin, just like the fan-made alternative end of deathnote that had all the rage years a ago.

Users who are viewing this thread