now we have
Probably going to win bland Itsuki
Childhood friend cheat Yotsuba
and
Best Girl Nino
things aren't looking too hot for nino gang ngl

Dex-chan lover
Itsuki confirmed to be my best girl.
And Miku...things don't look good for her.

they both tried to convey their feelings again, and he just 'xd' them, not even a blush, he just want to talk to them properly, the answer is so obvious, miku = zoned (see the last panel how he remembers that their relationship wasnt meaningless, meaning, even if he rejects em he's hoping for them to still be friends), as for eatsuki (even with her blushing face in the end), he didnt feel shit, see how he treats her, not even tsundere, he just doesnt care about her painful ass.
Going for the ichika bowl is hard for all the things she has done, either nino or yotsubro will win the fuuts bowl. If negi is a hack he will use nino as a plot device and make her reject him for X reasons, before he gets to pick either of them, leaving yotsubro with the win.. who knows. Either of the two.

This manga has been FRUSTRATING to read. I seriously have no credible idea what Fuutarou is thinking or feels for the quints.

However, I personally don't think Miku's choice for her future pleased Fuutarou at all.

@Lex79 She always was. When the others were whining in their mind about Fuutaru, she was already in his house. :)

Still need to be the grill under the bell and I really dunno how she managed to do that. (As in, why)

Dex-chan lover
FAAAK

Doesn’t this mean that since ichika & Miku chose paths already they’re off the list for endings!?

Which means we’re down to 3

And it’s looking like Itsuki being the Simple one will get more time with fuutaro due to her stupidity which causes him to tutor her more....

Dex-chan lover
@McLXIX yeah, the lack of insight of what Fuutarou thinks and feels is by far the biggest problem about this series.

@Maala good question, I can only think of Yotsuba as being the bell kisser in a credible way, I'm afraid whatever explanation Negi has in mind for that episode is going to be incredibly convoluted and out of character.

Ahhh fak, we are approaching endgame, aren't we? I dont want this to end :(

Double-page supporter
Really would be wasted potential to not have a harem end in this manga. It would actually work.

Nino end is the only alternative...

Dex-chan lover
@JaxunHero I don't think simply separating is enough to say for certain if one is out of the race or not. If we consider the amount of arcs left, this story may end at graduation with a timeskip. So long as the relationship begins to form with one of them before they all separate, it creates a strong reasoning to visit one another.

Going to be blunt here, Fuutarou was pretty awful during this date if we look at it at a romantic/intimate viewpoint. He won't be getting a second date in traditional terms.

Reminder, he knows that Miku's in love with him. He got that confirmation from Yotsuba and Itsuki. Yet here he is in a date wearing his school uniform, looking exhausted, and talks about the school festival focusing on the other quints. He has a sweat mark most of the time which usually marks uncomfortability in mangas. Worse, he was insincere to Miku when she tells him about her plans to "to study cooking".

"I'll support you"? aw hell no. He clearly was not fond of her plans. Miku got the idea of going to culinary school because she wants to get better at cooking. She develops her interest in cooking because Fuutarou's complements towards her cooking makes her happy. I think he realizes that.

Really want a harem end. This is one of few mangas that in my opinion, a harem end would work and mostly everyone would be happy. I'm really really really hoping it'll go that route. If not I'm rooting for Nino.

Second season of anime, which is a very expensive advertisement for manga, will air in the winter, which means this manga will have at least 20 more chapters, probably 30. In other words: how the actual story feels doesn’t matter and it cannot be anywhere close to the endgame, unless you call 30% of entire manga an endgame.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah so the arc I dread the most finally begins. The undefeated school festival arc.

Users who are viewing this thread