5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 105 - The Last Festival - Miku’s Side ①

Dex-chan lover
the best part of this manga is the comments and the amounts of salt being produced that is larger than the dead sea

And to beat a dead horse, buying the translation does not in any way support the author, only the big corporate publishing companies. Send the author donations via patreon or whatever they have.

Also:
@NexusD I find it funny how people was complaining about was how they don’t want the “first girl that meets MC is the one that wins” type of story

Many people are desperate to conform and be accepted by the largest community. They will mold their lives to also be on the side of the majority. Others are desperate to do the opposite, to not fit in, of so they say. However when they find a small bit vocal group who "think" differently, they grab those coat tales. whether they really think that or not. By choosing this smaller group, they can say "we're the only ones who really understand. Yu dum and me smart." Dunning Kruger. They are too insecure in their own views that they fall into the same trap as the majority, finding a group that postures and pats each other on the back. This "I'm better and smarter because you don't understand me and you are wrong" gets really old really fast. You can't debate or have a useful conversation with them, since their "views" are not based on reason, but on desperately being different to prove they are better. Or so they think.

"Hey I'm an X shipper! All X shippers unit and vote me up!" Vapid unthinking dissension for the sake of being special. Well when Itsuki finally gets to walk the isle of that chapel they will cry in unison "the author was wrong! My fictional black ink of paper girl is better than yours!" Actually, the author decides that. Not you. Pathetic demanding entitled wack jobs. Itsuki is and has always been the bride. This story is about her journey to get there, and also about her sisters who have a lot to learn during these couple of years. Enjoy it for what it is, not for what you "demand it to be."

Fed-Kun's army
I find it very silly that people bitch about slow pacing or lack of progress.

Why are y'all so eager to get to the ending? Just enjoy the ride while it lasts, because we're all going to miss this series when it's gone.

Exams arc was good because it was 5 chapters long. Not 10+.
@Bufuman
Of course. Anyone who doesn't think like you is "bitching".
There's slow pacing and then there's spending a quarter of a year to show what has traspired during 2 days.
"Slow pacing and the lack of progress" is not the reason many people got interested in this manga.
Instead of this artificial mess of an arc, I'd like to see some proper arcs for Yotsuba and Itsuki.
And yes, if continuing means it getting progressively worse, then I'd much rather see it end as soon as possible.
@princeofcups
I really hope that the irony of your comment does not escape you.

I guess Miku set another impossible goal. Something like "when both of the stalls become the best stalls in the festival, she gonna kiss Futarou" or something.

Also, how DUMB you need to be to think this chapter is filler? I'm curious?

Dex-chan lover
Miku's chapter is pretty different from the other two huh? In the other two, Fuut was tied pretty heavily to whatever problem the girls were having. This time around, Miku is acting pretty independently to Fuut.

Nino is still best girl for me, but its pretty nice to see Miku finally stop being a doormat and actually do something for a change

@Nakanowatari

And Miku was talking to another boy. In 105 chapters, how often did Negi have any of the sisters talk to another boy?

I thought Negi was playing a major head game with Miku fans with that bear fruit statement and then next week ya know he's gonna have her kiss Fuu like the first two...

But maybe Negi gonna do a double head fake... after two kisses he's got people thinking of course the third is gonna kiss then... double head fake.

I mean... Miku really liked that boys Takoyaki... And I think that boy was wanting to give Miku his Takoyaki too.

meh. getting kinda boring now. starting to give of real harem vibes which it didn't before. shouldn't drag on much longer imo

Dex-chan lover
I like it and i hope it will go on for a little longer. It only feels so slow because we only get 1 chapter at a time.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Miku I remember when I learned how to cook. On the bright side my arm was so smooth women often asked my secret for smooth skin.

Fed-Kun's army
@donm527

That boy was hostile when Miku appeared. Hurr-durr go away, leader of the enemy faction! While it's not impossible he was referring to Miku, I see no convincing sign or argument based on how he reacted to her. Especially since she already ate their takoyaki, so nothing would really change if the guy give her one again later, which he made, and not Maeda. Miku already said it was delicious. It could be someone else entirely. Someone from the girls' side, or even another quintuplet for the lulz.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/682543/4
He is there with 5 other girls to select from, outside of Miku.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/682543/17
Maybe he is referring to the prominent, stand out-ish one that supposedly aims for Takeda.

Negi could give the middle finger to the Miku fanbase, but only at the climax of the arc, aka around 8 chapters later, if she is not the chosen one. But until that happens, he is not gonna pass up keeping up her chances with Fuutarou, therefore I really, really doubt that next chapter takoyaki boys gets the spotlight with Miku, and not Fuutarou as everyone would expect.
Also, Miku was looking for Fuutarou on Day 2 to walk the festival with him, while having a lovestruck face. She might have already kissed him before this.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/701842/27

Users who are viewing this thread