5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 108 - The Last Festival - Yotsuba’s Side ②

Dex-chan lover
wow I can't believe 4 lost. Rip Yotsubros, you were always the fun type of shitposters in those threads.

Dex-chan lover
@newniez I may be wrong but I interpreted it as while she's letting go of how her last 5 years are weighing her down, on the other hand she's also kinda giving up the one main "special" connection she had with Fuutarou and is basing their future relationship (friend or otherwise) starting from when they met again in HS

I have absolutely no idea how the author is gonna introduce the kiss with Itsuki. Their relationship is so barebones and her personality so underdeveloped it wouldn't make any sense. I had my worries about how it would turn out with Yotsuba, and the "Rena" shenanigans, because he was very tired, is already pretty far-fetched, although at least it works since we know Yotsuba loved him since the beginning.

But buguer-chan? No way he can make them kiss without destroying the story. I hope he has something else in mind.

Good plot development throughout the story going to be ruined by choosing itsuki being the end girl. At this point, its so obvious that futarou will pick her ( truly wish i was wrong though, dont wanna get another cliche ending thats all, i have nothing against itsuki.)

Power Uploader
Can't wait for burger queen

plottwist

Fuutarou will initiate the kiss

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Fuutarou thought it was Rena is a nice recollection of how he first met Yotsuba all those years ago in Kyoto, when he was sitting at the bottom of some stairs and she came from above to help him.
Also there is still Itsuki left(unfortunately, I could live without her) and we don't know how will that one go, but the fact that Fuutarou has no idea who kissed him this time, actually gives Yotsuba bonus points to uniqueness, so I still have my hopes up.
The crying scene had me a little confused at first, but if it is to show how hard it is for Yotsuba to let go of her love of past 6 years, then it really leaves an impact.

Double-page supporter
@newniez
she decided to let go of her past memories, because she couldn't keep the promise she made with Fuutaro when they first met, thus giving up on him.

Dex-chan lover
well, there's your payback girl, now please move aside, the thing i've been waiting for is next

Dex-chan lover
As seen in the second Miku chapter, at the beginning of the third day Fuutarou was perfectly fine. Here he is dead tired. What has Miku done to him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)...

Dex-chan lover
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
We need a NTR tag here, the fat ugly bald guys is named Negi

Users who are viewing this thread