5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 108 - The Last Festival - Yotsuba’s Side ②

Dex-chan lover
Why are people thinking she gave up on him. That’s one interpretation, she could also still be in love with him but focus on the present instead of the past. She couldn’t be the smart girl she promised him, but she is now looking for something she could do like Fuu-kin advised her too.
Once she does she’ll probably go full force in the fuuts bowl if it’s still open (which it will lol this is dragging out)

don't do this to me, pls stop Yotsuba's suffering why can't we have a yotsuba chapter without feels.

That aside I'm mad hyped for Itsuki's kiss

Dex-chan lover
Did Yotsuba lose?

Nope, she's moving forward to make a new mark on Fuutarou.

Like I said, YOTSUBA BEST GURL! SHE'S THE UNDERDOG BUT DON'T COUNT HER OUT YET!

this how should I say it. Fuutarou doesn't know it so it's lessen the chance of yotsuba to be the bride unless the author sets up a good arc that will reveal the she is the real rena.

Double-page supporter
As much as this makes sense story-wise, I still feel like the author is just dropping her.
Yotsuba is more dear to me than all the other quints, so to me the current route can't end in a satisfying way (aside from harem or nothing route).

Fed-Kun's army
she isn't the bell kisser. no sign of it. but a huge sign of loosing...

I think I'm going to drop this manga before he end up with Itsuki...

Aggregator gang
I don't see this as Yotsuba dropping out. I see this more of growth for her. She's weighed down by the promise she made to young!Fuutarou, but now she can work on something that can help her be just as equal to present!Fuutarou.

My money is on Miku but damm, why does the author uses Yotsuba as a punching bag?

Power Uploader
How much do you want to bet the ending will be some vague choose your own waifu ending?

The black-haired girl was looking for fuutaro and I bet she'll tell her the secret of yotsuba... it's necessary if she doesn't confess someone else will do it for her, it's impossible for the story to end without fuutaro knowing who her girl friend was 5 years ago...

Users who are viewing this thread