5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 108 - The Last Festival - Yotsuba’s Side ②

Fed-Kun's army
90% CHANCE OF THEM LEAVING TO GO ABROAD DAT'S WHY THIS KISSING SHIT HAPPENS

Fed-Kun's army
Well would you look at that... Burning ships, burning ships everwhere... and the sea filled with blood of the virgins... guess it's time for BBQ party!

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuba this chapter
356285f3-9c36-4e5b-bc50-79142f77f1e3_g_570.Jpeg

;__;

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone saying Yotsuba is out?
I know people are interpreting that she let go of her childhood and let him go, but how I saw the end of that was that she let go of her past which was holding her back from wanting a relationship with him, to move to a future which she can try to get him to like her.
I remember when people were saying Ichika was out when she decided to leave school, and yet here we are. Honestly I feel like Yotsuba's still in the running, and that she's gonna be more involved now with trying to get his affections.

@gregger

Finally, someone who I can agree with. People think her being the Kyoto girl is an advantage but it also causes her to hold back a lot when she waren't able to fulfil their promise and the fact that all her sisters(except Itsuki perhaps?) fall in love with the same girl causes her to hold back more. The Kyoto girl plot probably will return in the future but for now her letting go of it will make her more developed.

Hell, if Fuutarou didn't let go of Kyoto girl a few chapter before I bet he still can't tell the sisters apart and come to love all of them.

Double-page supporter
Just a thought here, but... she says "This is the last time."
Doesn't that mean that there has been a first time?

I'm assuming that she's referring to the kiss, here.

Edit:
Ichika considers herself to be out of the race, and is trying to let go of her feelings. She's still willing to push Fuutarou to make a choice, however.
Nino is definitely still in the race, and seems to think that she has a good chance.
Miku is still in the race, absolutely no mistake about that, although she still seems to waver between "Go for it!" and "There's no way our love will bear fruit".
Yotsuba... appears to have decided to drop out of the race as of now, because of a similarly low sense of self-worth that has been Miku's problem the whole time.
Itsuki remains to be seen, but based on previous chapters she may be in the process of falling for Fuutarou, which is pretty late in the game. Who knows how that will play out?

But let's not forget that even though some of the sisters doubt their chances, the choice still rests with Fuutarou. He may well have a different opinion on what they are worthy of.

Edit 2: Called it.

Dex-chan lover
This only confirmed she was the kisser and the bride. The ones who are officially out are Ichika, Nino and Miku because their stories are all done and complete and there's really nothing to exploit about them anymore, we're finally entering endgame here and the final showdown will be about Yotsuba and Itsuki. Can't wait for how everything will play out on the final day.

@deCarabasHJ

No... because in that same chapter you see Yotsuba say how surprised she could be so bold... meaning... first time kissing... meaning not bold enough at the bell.

@Tivoli

Nothing further to exploit with Ichika? uh... maybe... that she was the Kyoto girl that spent the ENTIRE evening with Fuutarou playing cards and talking who knows what else intimately through the night??

Or the fact when Ichika confessed to Fuutarou dressed as Miku... that when she said, "Everything was a lie"... that... "Everything WASN'T a lie??"

If Ichika is out... someone please tell Fuutarou that. Because she tried to be out... quit school, moved away, tried to tell Fuutarou to choose between her other sisters leaving her name out. But, he just had to say...

https://mangadex.org/chapter/711566/13

She finally let go of her past and starting to chase something/someone she want.

Users who are viewing this thread