5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 108 - The Last Festival - Yotsuba’s Side ②

@GambierBay Yeah I felt like Itsuki didn't have much development with Fuutarou outside of visiting his house to... well, eat food. I don't see it. I really don't see the whole thing with Itsuki much at all!

Dex-chan lover
Sigh.. I was really hoping she would finally tell him the truth. I understood why she did in the beginning but it feels pointless and painful to hide it. I get the feeling she's going to regret it later on.

Group Leader
If you forgot, this is still a flashback ! This manga has the longest flashback in all flashbacks. It even has flashbacks within a flashback.
FLASHBACKCEPTION
The present day is the wedding event so this is a flashback before MC gets married.

-FAPtain was here

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... its ok I guess. Big chara development, but the kiss scene arent as impactful as the first two (or at least imo). Next is Eatsuki, hopefully Negi wont shove a random romance development and instead just develop her character instead.

FUCKING OOF, Negi please, why must you make us suffer seeing her cry like this.
P.S: I just hope this doesn't mean she completely gives up on him, I still would like a harem ending damnit I want everyone to be happy

It's not that simple, don't think that the author will choose the easiness, as the one that will embrace the best, is not what fuutaro wants.

Fed-Kun's army
Guess Yotsuba has decided to leave the competition.

Only 3 left but will Yotsuki decided to join? Or remain the only one with no feelings towards Fuutarou?

Users who are viewing this thread