5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 109 - The Last Festival - Itsuki’s Side ①

Wow that came out of nowhere....
also @Azure2290 12 is not the last volume at least I think won't by the looks of the there always seems to be around 9 chapters per volume so looks from 105 onwards will be on volume 13

Fed-Kun's army
Ugggggh, another distraction from the actual plot, just when we thought this damn festival arc was going to wrap up. Now Fuutarou's answer gets delayed indefinitely. yaaaaaay

Obi-Mom never told you what happened to your father. No , I am your father.

Dex-chan lover
PLOT FUCKING TWISTED TWICE

I DIDN'T FUCKING SEE THAT ONE COMING JESUS

Contributor
Itsuki chapter, and of course it's a chapter who drop the quality of this manga with random drama and twist.

Why i am not surprised.

Dex-chan lover
With such an old dad, it's not surprising all of them have autism

Dex-chan lover
Thought its gonna be some f-ing perverted old man.. Phew....
But why the biological father all of the sudden?

Double-page supporter
LOL the stigma of marrying a student has to be fucking huge, I wonder how far apart their ages were. It's kind of disgusting if you ask me. This chapter really took this arc for a turn, I wonder what's going to happen

A. Suddenly, their biological pops shows up outta nowhere

B. Given the new cover, we're probably getting close to the end, maybe

Me thinks this author and editor been reading too much hentai... Like wtf is up this ridiculous "twist".

Double-page supporter
i get that everyone is saying "oh bullshit plotwist" and "its going to be a trainwreck" but just think about it carefully and it'll become clear that it can't be true what that fuckin guy is saying, why?
because from a writers perspective it doesn't make any sense, every festival chapter was made in a way that in the frist chapter it shows one quintuplet with a problem that agravates at the end of said chapter and in the next part the problem gets resolved and then kiss next sister, and it shouldn't be diferent this time, everyone is just asuming this is a setup for a shit twist but in reality i'm almost 100% sure that this was made to add to the problem that itsuki is facing that she is wrong all the time and that she doesn't fit in with the other sisters honnestly uesugi's father probably was about to say that the guy was a creep or something that liked the quintuplet's mother and that they should be carefull
though if that really is their true father i'm gonna give up on hoping reading a manga and it having a good ending i still have gakkou no juliet flashbacks

Dex-chan lover
Duplicating my post because why the hell not.
i-am-your-father_o_512194.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread