5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 109 - The Last Festival - Itsuki’s Side ①

This is a little bit weird. Im still believe that itsuki's the end girl though.

Im seeing a lot of "?????" in the comments I can just say... uhm.. uh.. nothing rlly...

????????? WTF

Double-page supporter
Fucking lol. The roller coaster continues to plummet. Nisekoi, how are you enjoying your death and reincarnation into this manga?

I have a feeling that author at the end of the manga will cut hairs of all the girls and ending will be something like "choose your own girl".

Dex-chan lover
I like that this sister seems to be not part of the romantic loop. But I dont like where this is going, the dude comes off a bit too creepy, especially having ducked out and not been apart of their lives despite claiming to be that.

Edit, ALSO IS VOL 12 THE MOTHERFUCKING LAST VOL???!!?!?!?!

Well it certainly answers the question of who the birth father is, Also explains where Itsuki got get appetite from if this is all true of course. I'm hoping it isn't as the guy gives off a very creepy, 'keep your teenage daughters locked away from' vibe.

Dex-chan lover
@Azure2290
Nope, check the chapter list. Volume 12 is chapters 96-104, we're already halfway through volume 13.
We should get about 5 more chapters in this volume and, unless Negi rushes the ending, we should get another 10 or so chapters to close off volume 14.

Users who are viewing this thread