5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

Nino was my girl and i don't like seeing her cry but Yotsuba was my side girl so i'm okay with this.

Group Leader
That credit page is from "The world God only knows" isn't it?

@tae_ka_pre it's not being nisekoi'd my dude, it's the opposite.

If it was being nisekoi'd like how you're saying, then
onodera would have won, since she was the promised girl, and childhood friend was yotsuba

Also, tae ka din bro haha, jk labyu

I think the reason why yotsuba got chosen is because she's the safest choice. She doesn't have hardcore fans like Nino or Miku and she didn't have that many memorable interactions with Futaba. The most memorable scene about her that I remember was the scene where she was on a swing and confess to herself her love for Futaba. By selecting her, Negi will keep the offended fans to the minimum! Well played!

Dex-chan lover
Sticker courtesy of Mundology

qaQ5lpp.png

Yotsuba was the one who overcame all her hardships with a smile at any moment, of course she deserved to win. Actually surprised that Negi allowed her to do so.

YESSSS!!!!! The top girl i was rooting for is hopefully the winner lol (im still scared the author might bait and switch).

Yotsuba was definitely my main ship (no bullshit i swear) though by the smallest degree cause i really love Miku too. But i had to go with Yotsuba cause since Day freaken one shes had the MCs back. Plus her backstory was really sad and the most impactful to me. Miku was awesome but Yotsuba being the underdog to her just made me want her to win even more.

Honestly, i would have been happy with Either Yotsuba or Miku who were my top. Ichika and Nino are great too but for me, Ichika ruined her chances in the end (with her lies) and Nino had a huge cliff to climb cause of her bad beginning attitude but she got better but not soon enough. And lastly Itsuki just always feel behind all the other girls in my opinion. She just seemed more like supporting. She even fell behind Nino once she started getting better.

If it wasn't Miku, I wanted it to be Yotsuba. She sacrificed so much for and was the girl since day one.

Double-page supporter
Either you guys hate it or like it, Yotsuba deserve to win, she putting so much hard work beyond other girls, she even sacrifice her feeling for the sake her sisters.

Users who are viewing this thread