5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

Dex-chan lover
A bit sad that Miku wasn't chosen, but Yotsuba was the next preferred quintuplet for me, so I have no problem with this outcome. That said, I'm glad that it wasn't Itsuki.

Eh I wont say its Yotsuba win yet, might be a bait from Negi. Imma wait till next chapter to see the real thing

*cue Taps AKA the funeral trumpet*
let us pay our respects for sunken ships that has valiantly sailed the waters of our internet surfing days. Even though only one ship may sail forever the rest shall not be forgotten

Group Leader
Okay, I actually didn't see this coming.

I'm almost expecting the wool to be thrown over my eyes and "it's just a misunderstanding".

@unchase shes not first girl. Thats not how the trope works. If anything shes the childhood friend. A designated loser in these types of series. Glad she won.

Double-page supporter
damnit, i'm gonna be one of those holding onto the fact that it's the infirmary instead of the designated classroom, but at least i can say that Itsuki would be the least awkward to be around of them all, since she never was that much into the fight and more into actually having him as a legit support

Dex-chan lover
I'd be more fine with the outcome of there was any real interaction between them. This feels like a swerve for the sake of it.

Group Leader
Sakura Ayane - voices all of the sisters for the PV
Sakura Ayane - voices Yotsuba for the anime

big brain moment joking of course

I feel glad for Yots, may her suffering finally come to an end

Double-page supporter
What??!?!? I had been always cheering for Miku, but somewhere in the middle Yotsuba became my favorite, but I also tried to guess which girl will he chose and I given up on Yotsuba winning at the bell kisser arc with my deduction, but she actually won! It's a pity for Miku, but I'm so glad that Yotsuba won!

Quite expected to be yotsuba pick by fuuts, as she is the first one to meet him, but I really prefer nino. 😭

Dex-chan lover
I WON! MY SHIP WON! Y'ALL FUCKING SAID THAT THIS SHIP SANK BUT FUCK YEAH

I think now the authors have a thing to select the heroine who didn't have the most romantic time with the MC (in this case Yotsuba had WAY less interactions with MC than the other sisters) but well, looks like its not ending soon, probably he visit all the room after this and he select someone else, maybe the escene where nino, ichika and miku where, was after this.

But if not, glad for Yotsuba. First come first serve (?) :u

Also when did the last page was? i don't remember that letter to Nino or it just a joke from the TL?

Double-page supporter
YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *explodes*

I honestly don't know what to feel.

I'm so mad it's not Miku, not just because she's best girl but also because she's had the most growth throughout the story. She deserves it. She's earned it.

But I also like Yotsuba.

But Miku.

Fffffffffffuck.

until I saw Yotsuba and Uesugi in the same frame I won't accept this result, and no I won't read this chapter until the end

Users who are viewing this thread