5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! The profecy has been made true! Just like i said back at chapter 60+!

Dex-chan lover
Not even a Yotsubafag but this is way better than an Itsuki ending so it has my support.

Fed-Kun's army
@SprinKah that is a misconception. in a way she has the most interaction with Fuutarou. though she wasnt the main focus. she was always in the background. with every problem the other girls had. she was behind fuutaro every time. she even decided to encourage him as raiha. because she has always been watching him.

though im sad for the other 3. (itsuki not included) because she did not actually love him like the others. she simply admires him as a teacher.
Ichika

Double-page supporter
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I can live with it

Power Uploader
Yo, did I miss some development or what? Can somebody point out some key moment with this one?

wth happening? ı cant keep up with this anymore. What kind of twist do you intend to do this time negi? we came this far but there is still something fishy coming to my nose. 🙄

Dex-chan lover
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NEGI YOU FUCKIN' BASTARD

I LOVE YOU

Double-page supporter
I don't know what to feel... It's midnight and I'm happy and sad and angry and literally going crazy

SHE DID IT

SHE FUCKING DID IT. SHE WON

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yotsuba? Yotsuba, huh. Yotsuba.

Huh. I guess it's okay? At least it's not Itsuki?

It's like the hidden ingredient reveal is... white bread!
Okay, I don't hate bread, but it's bread, man.
You could have had habaneros, or foie gras, or some other cool shit.
But you want bread, you got bread, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread