5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

Contributor
Watch it being a red herring

She truly deserved happiness

4 and 5 are best girls, dosn't forget that Itsuki is also Yutsuba shipper

Contributor
Well, after my rant, i can just say that :

If she really is the bride and it's not just a huge bait, then i'm ok and happy with it
2x

As long as it's not a boring Itsuki end or Ichika, it's good.

I'm okay with Yotsuba being the winner but let's not draw conclusions just yet, author might bamboozle us just like what the author of Masamune-kun's revenge did. I won't fall for it again until it is made VERY clear who is the winner.

Fed-Kun's army
No Nino ending? That must mean somebody somehow stopped the Nino train.

Fuutarou sounding cool? That just doesn't fit the image I have of him. He feels more like a strict douchebag or something, but much less so than he was at the beginning.

Double-page supporter
Note: I don't really care who ends up winning, I just like Miku out of all the others

WAIT WAIT WAIT! ARE YOU TELLING ME. THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND ACTUALLY WON A HAREM MANGA!?

Dex-chan lover
Pls be bait, Pls be bait, Pls be bait...
Miku-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan ;_;

If this ends up being bait then holy shit Yotsuba's life really will be nothing but suffering.

Dex-chan lover
Me: Shipping Yotsuba is suffering

*this chapter: exists

Me: The fuck I should feel now? What? This is not supposed to happen. WHA?

Ps: If this is a bait, I will buy a physical copy of this manga just to burn it. Now I need to burn something to celebrate this event.

Ps2: Every time I read a new chapter of this manga, I feel pain in my heart, because I believe Yotsuba won't win. (Could be wrong,) But she wins. This is so awesome.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooohh

Users who are viewing this thread