5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

Aggregator gang
Imagine making Nino cry. Terrible manga.

Then again, Yotsuba made a good face. Maybe it's alright.

Still want a harem end. Why even have a quintuplet harem romance if you're not gonna make the most of it? Staying tuned.

Wow, hold your horses ppl, it's negi we talking about, with him there's always room for us to get bamboozles, let's all calm down, and wait.

Dex-chan lover
This being bait would be really stupid though. Would Negi really draw waste his time drawing double spread page just to trick its readers? Nvm yotsuba winning actually fits with the story and her character development.

Dex-chan lover
if its not bait its pure shit, when the fuck was yotsuba ever relevant. nino is the only one that made sense in the dumb fucking story and you just "subvert expectations haha lol"

Contributor
@Leinyl

author might bamboozle us just like what the author of Masamune-kun's revenge did.
Urgh. Don't talk about this cursed manga, please.
It was such a horrible ending for everyone, i was glad i didn't bought this crap
2x

I really hope this will be better here, it should not be really hard...right ?
2x

Dex-chan lover
Fuutarou: I've always loved you, Miku.

Yotsuba: Um, I'm Yotsuba ...

Fuutarou: Dammit, I can never tell you girls apart. :closes door:

Fed-Kun's army
Nops, this chapter doesn't exist, 112 was the last chapter and we got an open ending. Bye guys...

BUT WAIT WHY DO I FEEL LIKE YOTSUBA WAS THERE JUST CAUSE SHE FORGOT SOMETHING THERE THAT "oh" makes me feel like she left her assigned room to go to the clinic and just happen to run into UESUGI!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUT ONE CAN DREAM RIGHT?!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BUT I LIKE MIKU TOOOOOO!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THIS DAY WILL BE FULL OF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! BUT ORANGE JUICE IS YOTSUBA'S DRINK RIGHT???? RIGHTTTTT???!?!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Double-page supporter
Miku noooo 😭 and it hurt seeing her comfort nino too I guess congrats yotsuba fans.

Users who are viewing this thread