5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou’s Side

yotsuba ran to other room because she left her phone. I smell for another twist here.

@icaduci That was the room she was supposed to be in the whole time though. Or else Fuutarou would have been in someone else's. She just left her phone there because she probably thought she wouldn't be chosen.

Dex-chan lover
Oh for gods sake... The first girl wins rule?? And it's with the one with some of the least romantic encounters... The best girl never wins

Dex-chan lover
this chapter has made me depressed for 2 days now I can't get my mind off it
I need brainwashing material...

Dex-chan lover
@savris While I 100% can see why you feel that way. Personally, I feel like she isn't really the "first girl" precisely because of the limited encounters. She was first girl in name, not model. I personally call First girl Miku precisely because she was the first girl to accept MC, as well as have the most romantic encounters.

Did I expect Yotsuba to win? Not at all. She was actually literally the last person I expected to win because of all the "loss flags" she popped. Personally. I love her a lot. But I do agree MCs decision here seems strange because of the lack of encounters. I expect next chapter to reveal why he chose her.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. That credit page. Even took the effort to redraw flip Fuutarou's mouth..

@melReinH and probably @ to anyone who thought this too.
"While I 100% can see why you feel that way. Personally, I feel like she isn't really the "first girl" precisely because of the limited encounters. She was first girl in name, not model. I personally call First girl Miku precisely because she was the first girl to accept MC, as well as have the most romantic encounters."

I just wanted to make an insight on a couple points on line of observation.

"I personally call First girl Miku..."
I can agree, among the sisters, Miku was the first encounter as a romance-able heroine among the quints. She was the first that really interacted with Fuutaro, evident in that when one thinks back, she had the first proper arc.
However, I'd like to point out that she was not the first girl to accept MC, as Yotsuba was there all along from the start. There is no denying she didn't immediately glomp Fuutarou, but she never rejected him being a tutor at all. She never had a phase to "accept the MC" because she was already on his side.

I won't deny, Miku holds the trophy for most romantic encounters, and she was the only other sister I would have been fine with ending up with Fuutaro. I just don't like people denying that Yotsuba was the real "first" to open up to Fuutaro. But, as Negi desired, no girl was a "first girl" in the traditional romcom sense aside from Itsuki, who was put in such a position due to editor meddling.

Aggregator gang
We've all been fooled, the last page is definitely the canon one.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, I was rooting for Yotsuba (though I personally like Miku), but that credit page was HILARIOUS.

Dex-chan lover
My ichika ship has destroyed by the black horse glacier damn well played. Ichika for live nevertheless. PO

Users who are viewing this thread